what do you say when ordering food over the phone?

Giselle

Daps
stop 1*ing my thread and help me. im getting hungry here. :damn:

like i can order the food but i dont know what to say when they say hello. do i say "hi can i order for delivery?" does that sound right to you? :leostare:

like ive literally never done this before. i normally pick it up in person where my boyish good look charm helps me. :noah:
Does the place that you want to eat at make deliveries?
Did you go to their website to see if you could order online?
If you can't order on line and have to do it over the phone, just say "Hello, I would like to place an order". They will more than likely ask is it for here or to go, then you can ask them to deliver it if they make deliveries.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
they won't bite your head off for saying it.

"I wanna place an order for delivery, please"

you better be trolling with this thread, some of ya'll really don't interact with real live people huh? :lupe:

Does the place that you want to eat at make deliveries?
Did you go to their website to see if you could order online?
If you can't order on line and have to do it over the phone, just say "Hello, I would like to place an order". They will more than likely ask is it for here or to go, then you can ask them to deliver it if they make deliveries.

thanks guys but i didnt in the end. i just put some thermals on and did some burpees in the kitchen so i could build up a sweat before i go into my bath/sauna that i use to lose weight. basically you fill up the tub with as hot as water as you can and sit in there for as long as possible and just watch the sweat you lose. ive been in there before when i was making weight for my fights where i thougth i was going to physically die. once your body gets that hot its just brutal shyt. i end up laying on the bathroom floor just praying the room will stop spinning. but its the only way to lose weight quick.

wish me luck guys :sadcam:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
thanks guys but i didnt in the end. i just put some thermals on and did some burpees in the kitchen so i could build up a sweat before i go into my bath/sauna that i use to lose weight. basically you fill up the tub with as hot as water as you can and sit in there for as long as possible and just watch the sweat you lose. ive been in there before when i was making weight for my fights where i thougth i was going to physically die. once your body gets that hot its just brutal shyt. i end up laying on the bathroom floor just praying the room will stop spinning. but its the only way to lose weight quick.

wish me luck guys :sadcam:
so, you cook yourself alive?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They should tell you on their site if they do deliveries or not. If not ask them on the phone?

"Hello, I want to make an order but do you guys deliver?"

If yes....order

If no...call another spot that does

yo moms

drunk
Daps
They should tell you on their site if they do deliveries or not. If not ask them on the phone?

"Hello, I want to make an order but do you guys deliver?"

If yes....order

If no...call another spot that does

im not ordering now. im sweating out weight :umad:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Say please and thank you, you don't want them thinking you're an a$$hole.:merchant: