What do you feel has been missing in gaming?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Maybe select IP, but honestly, outside of a few of those, I almost couldn't be happier with gaming right now. Only thing missing for me is the time to get to everything that I want to play.
What have you been playing and what have you been looking forward to play?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Not all games. But it seems games these days are leaning too much towards “realism” or trying to be “Art”

I like my games to be games. I like game mechanics being clearly evident, instead of trying to hide them to make the game “cinematic”
Interesting answer. What are some of your favorite games?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Good Sports games basketball, football, tennis.

Good open world/sandbox games

Modern world RPGs
What’s the last good sports games you’ve played?

What’s the good open world/sandbox games you’ve played?

What do you mean by modern world rpg?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
-A tactical shooter like Socom. Tired of these casual ass shooters with 100 different cosmetics. nikkas running around with clown masks on Rainbow 6:scust:

-A good basketball game. I like NBA 2K, but the yearly releases and microtransactions kill me. I finally stopped playing:beli:

-A proper stealth game with multiplayer along the likes of Splinter Cell. Ubisoft ruined this series:snoop:

-A proper FPS war game. COD is tired. Battlefield is done. Hopefully Sony does good with Bungie.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I think it's me. I find that games these days are jack off all trades, master of none. Open world games are collect o'thons that pad out the games length. But have not much content in the world itself.

Driving games focus on realism than being fun.

I stopped playing fighting games then when I got back in the 360 era (with its shyt joypad) I got bodied online. I don't have the time or patience to git gud again.

Sports games are meh.

I could go on and on.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
What’s the last good sports games you’ve played?

What’s the good open world/sandbox games you’ve played?

What do you mean by modern world rpg?

Last good sports game I played was NCAA 14 and NBA 2K16. Madden has been ass for so damn long and NBA 2k is not fun to play anymore and the animations lock in are so damn annoying.

Going by release date, the last sandbox game I enjoyed was Watch Dogs 2.

And as far as modern world rpg's, I mean games that don't take place in medieval times. Everyone's excited for Elden Rings, Witcher 4, or Elder Scrolls, but I just can't vibe with those games at all. I need something set in a much more modern time. That new Harry Potter game that's going to take place in the late 1800s is really as far back as I'm willing to go.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What have you been playing and what have you been looking forward to play?
You can click that exophase link in my signature to see what I've been playing as of lately. I've been hopping around a lot of games the past few weeks.

As for what I'm looking forward to, well this month alone I'm about to cop/continue copping about 6 (mostly new, a couple old ones on sale) games. They are:

King of Fighters XV
Horizon Forbidden West (already pre-ordered)
Sifu (already pre-ordered)
Elden Ring
The Artful Escape
Sakuna
Hollow Knight Silksong (if it drops)

As for beyond this month, Final Fantasy CHAOS edition is on the radar now, along with Ghostwire Tokyo, Gran Turismo 7 and Forspoken.

Recently?

It’s been stuff like unsighted, Halo, Forza, Katana Zero, Sekiro, Yakuza 7, Psychonaughts.

Weren't you throwing all kinds of shade at Sekiro recently? I know FromSoft is in your bag, but you were talking about it being among your least favorite of theirs and being an L2 deflect simulator or some shyt (some of that might've not been your exact words).