What Do You Drink To Take The Sadness Out Of Alcohol

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mowgli, why did you have to sign into a different s/n to post this? This schizo behavior and this name leads me to believe you may be ingesting more than alcohol. Use caffeine or something.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Sounds like you have anxiety issues breh which leads you to need to drink in social situations.

Mmmmmmm i really wasnt asking for a psychological breakdown. I was asking for a upper to counter alcohol as a chemical depressant.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Your problem is social anxiety not alcohol. Smile, chat, fukk your girl in the bathroom... That'll be fun

Edit: Get some molly

Anxiety? Well Sigmeund Frued, i dont have any molly and i dont like molly. Im going to try redbull and see if we can become more chatty at this function while simultaneously being inebrieated.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mowgli, why did you have to sign into a different s/n to post this? This schizo behavior and this name leads me to believe you may be ingesting more than alcohol. Use caffeine or something.

:ooh:

Exactly how many aliases does this MF have?

Daps
Beer is the most social and fun alcoholic beverage by far. Just because it's the most common drink at a party and there's so many games based on it.

Also the carbonation and how long a beer can last you makes it the best drink

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Well the party ended up being a family which was embarrassing because everyone is dressed like the brady bunch and i walk in with camo cargo shorts and a muhammed ali t shirt which they did not like because Mayweather just lost. The vodka i purchased for the gathering was a waste of money. I just left it on the counter and then my woman and her relatives went to get buffalo wings. For the night i had a shot of vodka and 2 heinekeins. Not enough to warrant a pick me up.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Beer is the most social and fun alcoholic beverage by far. Just because it's the most common drink at a party and there's so many games based on it.

Also the carbonation and how long a beer can last you makes it the best drink

:what::what::youngsabo: :childplease:

if you need "games" to make drinking more fun something is wrong with you

Daps
:what::what::youngsabo: :childplease:

if you need "games" to make drinking more fun something is wrong with you

I don't need them at all, but if you're at a party and "want to take the sadness out of alcohol" (I`m never sad when drinking) that's a good way to do it.

And while I don't need games, playing beer pong or flip cup every now and again at a party can be fun.