What Do You Drink To Take The Sadness Out Of Alcohol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont feel they are beneath me. I myself, am another brand of pathetic but still, they're patheticness as it relates to them does not mix well with me in these situations. It may be cultural but thats really beyond the point. I just need an upper to counteract the depressing nature of alcohol to give me the ability to engage in small talk just to pass the time until my woman gives me the :comeon: look which means its time to leave.

I feel you well if you are dealing with all of that some type of upper will probably get you through. I can only suggest Red Bull because I haven't delved into anything stronger than that and alcohol AND I am not willing to do anything more than a that

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
If you ain't up on your coke like that, just drink more ya fukkin' pussay :dj2:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you have anxiety issues breh which leads you to need to drink in social situations.

Pester_Stone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy solution. Four Loko + one of those energy shots from Redbull or something. Either that or take a couple of addys before going out and drinking.

Oh yeah, I have a drinking problem

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Are you depressed? I know that whenever I'm already down, stressed, or angry about something, alcohol is kinda like throwing gasoline on the fire so to speak.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
get ur dikk sucked while u drink. bet u won't be sad, and if by some chance u still sad while a bytch is gagging on ur junk. u might be gay, then for the fact of finding out that u like boys and men, then I understand why u'd be sad.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
get ur dikk sucked while u drink. bet u won't be sad, and if by some chance u still sad while a bytch is gagging on ur junk. u might be gay, then for the fact of finding out that u like boys and men, then I understand why u'd be sad.

Lmaoooo