What Do You Drink To Take The Sadness Out Of Alcohol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel u im the same way. i drink cuz i wanna have fun. i've gone on 4 day binges where stay faded the whole time. wake up and sip, wake up and sup. i will never drink when im upset tho, thats the worst thing you can do

Yup cause the shyt makes you MADDER LOL I haven't gone on 4 day binges except when I was on vacation at home though I wake up an drink what I haven't drank the night before and it starts from there. During the week though 1-3 beers is about it and I am done because a nikka has to wake up for work in the morning

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
How pathetic the people around me are usually.

Also another thought is *because im usually with my woman* is

(im not going to have sex with anyone here, whats the point of talking to them)

I find that when i have more energy im more engaging to small talk. This is why i need something to counter the alcohol. I need the alcohol to be around these people but i need the energy to not appear anti social. If i went sober id be more chatty but this is outside of the circle because i need alcohol to be around the people im going to be around this evening.

yeah, that sounds like a personal problem indeed. you should probably stop drinking so much if you become overly critical of people when you do and if you only perceive dialogue with another woman as a gateway to sex...

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
BTW, if you are down with it cocaine with liquor is really good and should give you energy. The calmdown is wack though so you're going to need enough to last you the whole night, each bump only lasts about 30 minutes or less

:stylin: Coke chased with a sip of rum and diet Coke >>>

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Yup cause the shyt makes you MADDER LOL I haven't gone on 4 day binges except when I was on vacation at home though I wake up an drink what I haven't drank the night before and it starts from there. During the week though 1-3 beers is about it and I am done because a nikka has to wake up for work in the morning
nah i feel you. i be drinkin right now cuz im not in school or workin, but im still gettin monaye for my own place :guilty: so i just do how i feel. its the shyt though when u wake up drunk, still got some hoes with you, and keep that shyt movin throughout the day. i love that shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yeah, that sounds like a personal problem indeed. you should probably stop drinking so much if you become overly critical of people when you do and if you only perceive dialogue with another woman as a gateway to sex...

I dont drink often but when i do its socially around people that i dont really spend time with and because honestly i only view people as tools and i dont really enjoy small talk with strangers. I think redbull will give me the wings i need to get through this event with a smile on my face.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont drink often but when i do its socially around people that i dont really spend time with and because i only view people as tools i dont really enjoy small talk with strangers. I think redbull will give me the wings i need to get through this event with a smile on my face.

The Red Bull is an Upper so to speak it will probably counteract what you are feeling from the alcohol. Why do you go out if you feel people are beneath you in those situations (read from what you have posted thus far)

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
BTW, if you are down with it cocaine with liquor is really good and should give you energy. The calmdown is wack though so you're going to need enough to last you the whole night, each bump only lasts about 30 minutes or less

i bump last 30 mins? :rudy: lightweight. lemme guess your one of those ppl that cops "dubs" of powder huh? :russ:
haha just fukking with ya...i don't do drugs anymore....i'm living the healthy "green" life now. :ahh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Red Bull is an Upper so to speak it will probably counteract what you are feeling from the alcohol. Why do you go out if you feel people are beneath you in those situations (read from what you have posted thus far)

I dont feel they are beneath me. I myself, am another brand of pathetic but still, they're patheticness as it relates to them does not mix well with me in these situations. It may be cultural but thats really beyond the point. I just need an upper to counteract the depressing nature of alcohol to give me the ability to engage in small talk just to pass the time until my woman gives me the :comeon: look which means its time to leave.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i bump last 30 mins? :rudy: lightweight. lemme guess your one of those ppl that cops "dubs" powder huh? :russ:
haha just fukking with ya...i don't do drugs anymore....i'm living the healthy "green" life now. :ahh:

Yea, I am a lightweight when it comes to yayo but I didn't say how big the bumps I take were