What Do You Drink To Take The Sadness Out Of Alcohol

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I have a party to go to tonight with a group of ghouls and after heavy drinking i tend to get quiet and distant. What can i drink to keep the alcohol from beating me into silence?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing that is the way alcohol works its a depressant drink some red bull "it gives you wings"

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Sniff some coke and you'll be straight :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you an alcoholic? No offense but i think i need help from someone who has a substance abuse problem.

Depends on what you consider and alchy Ive been drinking Henny since about 8 this morning if you want to talk hit me up via PM

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that sounds more like a personal problem more than one related to pure alcohol consumption. if you don't mind me asking, what's normally on your mind when you become quiet and distant?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

just for the fukk of it or what?

Just for the fukk of it I poured a cup last night and fell asleep on it so I started with that cup where I left of last night

I dont drink because I have problems I drink to drink

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
alcohol probably affects you differently. Dirk is right though try some redbull, it might pick you up. If that doesn't work how bout don't drink and try other drugs.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I'm at a party and I drink I usually don't become quiet. If anything I start being obnoxious, tellin chicks to take of their clothes and fight random dudes

When I drink by myself I sometimes zone out but that's usually when I'm gone already so I pass out shortly after that phase

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
that sounds more like a personal problem more than one related to pure alcohol consumption. if you don't mind me asking, what's normally on your mind when you become quiet and distant?

How pathetic the people around me are usually.

Also another thought is *because im usually with my woman* is

(im not going to have sex with anyone here, whats the point of talking to them)

I find that when i have more energy im more engaging to small talk. This is why i need something to counter the alcohol. I need the alcohol to be around these people but i need the energy to not appear anti social. If i went sober id be more chatty but this is outside of the circle because i need alcohol to be around the people im going to be around this evening.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Just for the fukk of it I poured a cup last night and fell asleep on it so I started with that cup where I left of last night

I dont drink because I have problems I drink to drink

i feel u im the same way. i drink cuz i wanna have fun. i've gone on 4 day binges where stay faded the whole time. wake up and sip, wake up and sup. i will never drink when im upset tho, thats the worst thing you can do

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BTW, if you are down with it cocaine with liquor is really good and should give you energy. The calmdown is wack though so you're going to need enough to last you the whole night, each bump only lasts about 30 minutes or less