What do I tell a friend who's dog just died?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Good friend of mine came at my house just crying hysterically, i thought someone in his family had died. He was really close to his dog and he's the type of person who hates himself and i've done everything i can to make sure he moves his life in a positive direction, but he might be chemically imbalanced.

I told him its going to hurt but that you can't just drop everything in your life and that one day it was going to happen in his lifetime, he rescued the dog 4 years ago from a shelter and its all he had for the past few years, he has no confidence in himself to get a girlfriend but he isn't some hideous dude who can't attract any female the problem is his self hating amd he has no drive

he left after about 10 minutes and said he has no reason to live... I told him that he was welcome to stay and my concern is him harming himself over it...

anybody else been through something similar, i know there will be jokes about it being a dog but everyone has different levels of what they consider important to them in life...

there have been people who kill themselves over girls that arent even their girlfriend...i'm going to head over there with another friend just to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
show him the picture of you posted of you posing in front of a mirror in an open leather jacket, pretty sure he'll laugh at that.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
tell him to sack up. i carried my dead dog into the trunk of my car in a blanket and gave her to the animal shelter for cremation.

shyt was fukked up.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I will check on him to make sure he's still ok and advise him to get the dog cremated or buried. I will have to take a week off work if my baby girl died

:to::sadbron:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Some time life gets ruff.

Tell him, every dog has his day.

nxkih3.jpg.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tell him if he thinks you're gonna be a shoulder to cry on, he's barking up the wrong tree.