What did you prefer Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Had the genesis as a kid, although i knew snes hardware was better.

Still, fukk not given, Sega made some great games

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

You ever play Donkey Kong Country?

But I has both and SNES won by a mile. SNES had the GOAT RPG games. The better version of Street Fighter. The better version of Ninja Turtles, Sunset Riders, Contra 3, Mario Allstars, Super Castlevania, DKC 1,2, and 3, Tetris Attack, the better version of Earthworm Jim, has SNK games like Fatal Fury Special, The Art of Fighting, and I know I forgot shyt, too much piff.

But Genesis has underrated gems too. Beyond Oasis, Phantasy Star 2-4, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, Vectorman 1 and 2. They had better sports games too. Madden 92>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget Sega Also had Shining Force 1 & 2, Landstalker, X-Men 2: Clone Wars, Comix Zone, Contra Hard Corps, Ristar, Ranger X, Rocket Knight Adventure, Alien Soldier, General Chaos, Skitchin'...

There were a lot of dope genesis games that a lot of people never played for whatever reason. If not for Sega Channel I'd have missed out on most of them too.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Been a Sega Fan since the Master System. I had every Sega system minus the ad-ons like 32x and Game Gear. Reason for because I liked Sega Games. I had other systems from Nintendo (SNES), Turbo Graphix 16, PS but I only bought those systems for certain games that i liked which wasn't many until Sega went 3rd party. The only reason I got an OG box was because of Shenmue II. The only reason I bought a X360 in 08 was because of Virtua Fighter 5.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Been a Sega Fan since the Master System. I had every Sega system minus the ad-ons like 32x and Game Gear. Reason for because I liked Sega Games. I had other systems from Nintendo (SNES), Turbo Graphix 16, PS but I only bought those systems for certain games that i liked which wasn't many until Sega went 3rd party. The only reason I got an OG box was because of Shenmue II. The only reason I bought a X360 in 08 was because of Virtua Fighter 5.

i spent many nights playing virtua fighter 2 on sega saturn.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
i spent many nights playing virtua fighter 2 on sega saturn.

Me too VF2 was one of my favorite games. I remember how I got my Saturn I sold Sega Genesis and Super NES to Funcoland and all my games and it came to pretty much 400 dollars the Saturn cost at the time, lol. Once stopped the support on Saturn then I bought PS. Then waited for the Dreamcast.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Me too VF2 was one of my favorite games. I remember how I got my Saturn I sold Sega Genesis and Super NES to Funcoland and all my games and it came to pretty much 400 dollars the Saturn cost at the time, lol. Once stopped the support on Saturn then I bought PS. Then waited for the Dreamcast.

i never owned one. my cousin had every system at the time though.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sega Saturn had so much fail attached to it though...

Sure it had it's gems but the majority of those games were pure trash......

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Don't forget Sega Also had Shining Force 1 & 2, Landstalker, X-Men 2: Clone Wars, Comix Zone, Contra Hard Corps, Ristar, Ranger X, Rocket Knight Adventure, Alien Soldier, General Chaos, Skitchin'...

There were a lot of dope genesis games that a lot of people never played for whatever reason. If not for Sega Channel I'd have missed out on most of them too.

this is true, but still Super Nintendo has the edge.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had both but i prefered sega.

Playing eternal champions on sega activator = pretty damn beastly, plus sonic, TMNT tournament fighters, SOR 2, Madden 95, Live 95 etc...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WbRAkNU6Hk"]Sega Activator training video - Megadrive / Genesis (1994) - YouTube[/ame]

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
had both-- but super >>>>>>>>>>>>>
--------

damn.. still never played chrono trigger.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
had both, but everyone in college had a genesis and all the nba live/madden tournaments were on the genesis, plus there was this genesis exclusive, which was so ahead of its time, the NCAA made sure there was never a sequel...

Coach_K_College_Basketball_Cover.jpg

:myman:had all the real college players, full rosters, real gyms:smugdraper: