A Link To The Past
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
SNES was better system imo. I had both but SNES had my my favorite game of all time, Super Double Dragon! Plus it had more classics than the Genesis but all my sports games was definitely copped on the Genesis NBA Action 93 was fire!

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
How yall Sega Genesis only fukk nikkas able to appropriately get down on Super Street Fighter II Turbo Edition on that garbo system?:shaq:

Genesis was only good for Madden, College Hoops, & College Football games.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
I had a Genesis back in day and I as much as I used to act like it was the shyt I knew the SNES was better, I was just mad I didn't have one.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Snes>>> Sega had a good run , But Super Mario Allstars came through n crushed the buildings .

I remember feeling like
:krs: I can play all these mario games ,and I dont have worry about blowing these damn cartridges cause it works every time :lawd:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Back when, Sega all day. I've grown to appreciate SNES, but I always enjoyed Sega games more.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm sorry...SNES was cool, but I dont remember any SNES games fukking with this game graphics wise

Vectorman Gameplay #1 - YouTube

:stopitslime:

You ever play Donkey Kong Country?

But I has both and SNES won by a mile. SNES had the GOAT RPG games. The better version of Street Fighter. The better version of Ninja Turtles, Sunset Riders, Contra 3, Mario Allstars, Super Castlevania, DKC 1,2, and 3, Tetris Attack, the better version of Earthworm Jim, has SNK games like Fatal Fury Special, The Art of Fighting, and I know I forgot shyt, too much piff.

But Genesis has underrated gems too. Beyond Oasis, Phantasy Star 2-4, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, Vectorman 1 and 2. They had better sports games too. Madden 92>>>>>>>>>

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

You ever play Donkey Kong Country?

But I has both and SNES won by a mile. SNES had the GOAT RPG games. The better version of Street Fighter. The better version of Ninja Turtles, Sunset Riders, Contra 3, Mario Allstars, Super Castlevania, DKC 1,2, and 3, Tetris Attack, the better version of Earthworm Jim, has SNK games like Fatal Fury Special, The Art of Fighting, and I know I forgot shyt, too much piff.

But Genesis has underrated gems too. Beyond Oasis, Phantasy Star 2-4, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, Vectorman 1 and 2. They had better sports games too. Madden 92>>>>>>>>>

play the new donkey kong country for the wii its even better will bring you right back to your youth..