What did you prefer Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
If the Genesis is so great why are the mini ones still collecting dust on Target shelves :sas2:
Because SEGA just hands them out to 3rd party companies like nothing and they’re all shytty and cheap , I’m happy with my PlayStation Classic anyways it runs everything

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Genesis controller>>>SNES controller for fighters. Plus they had blood.
Many games were the same or only slightly diff like the TMNT Hyperstone (Heist/Turtles in Time)
TMNT Tournament Fighters (SF like fighter) was def better on Genesis than the one on SNES
For me the Sonic franchise as a whole was >>>Mario but Super Mario World was the single best game. The Xmen games on genesis made up for that though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Genesis controller>>>SNES controller for fighters. Plus they had blood.
Many games were the same or only slightly diff like the TMNT Hyperstone (Heist/Turtles in Time)
TMNT Tournament Fighters (SF like fighter) was def better on Genesis than the one on SNES
For me the Sonic franchise as a whole was >>>Mario but Super Mario World was the single best game. The Xmen games on genesis made up for that though.
The whole blood thing got resolved by nintendo a couple years in. Honestly from an objective standpoint being that I had both consoles. The SNES ended up being the better console. Sega started off better. Nintendo basically shut shyt down by the end of the gen. At one point SNES had the better version of everything by the end.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The whole blood thing got resolved by nintendo a couple years in. Honestly from an objective standpoint being that I had both consoles. The SNES ended up being the better console. Sega started off better. Nintendo basically shut shyt down by the end of the gen. At one point SNES had the better version of everything by the end.
Most of that is subjective but thats cool too. I dont think there is a wrong answer. Just depends on the games you had.:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Most of that is subjective but thats cool too. I dont think there is a wrong answer. Just depends on the games you had.:yeshrug:
I had all of em. Lol. I loved both. This is why I say it’s from an objective point of view. By the time Mortal Kombat 2 came out. Nintendo was lighting shyt up. They basically learned their lesson from Mortal Kombat 1.