What did Tariq Nasheed say to Farrah Franklin that had her throw her Destinys Child career away?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely agree kicking her out for that. I also think Tariq is hypocritical. How are you pro the black community while giving out tips on how to play black women?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need to ask Jay Electronica what did he say to get Kate Rothschild

That coulda been some groupie shyt tho....I mean Jay did have one of the hottest songs out in 2009. :yeshrug:

On the other hand....Tariq was nobody when his book dropped and Farrah was part of one of the biggest acts of all time.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Yeah I remember Bey's mom talking about this lol. Said something like she's difficult and posing on covers with pimps.
She didn't fit anyway. I remember back then Nickelodeon did a special on them and Farrah and Bey had a few lightweight disagreements. This was before her perfect image shyt. Bey was very gentle but direct. Farrah was more sassy and firm. Before the special was over/ aired Bey said Farrah was let go cause she kept missing performances. She kinda told the truth cause tge little disagreements they had were all about schedule conflicts. Bey was like "like any job, if you dont show up you get fired."

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Definitely agree kicking her out for that. I also think Tariq is hypocritical. How are you pro the black community while giving out tips on how to play black women?

I read the book a couple times and didn't see parts about "playing" women. It was mainly about attracting women and a couple parts advised on what type of women were more "generous".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the book a couple times and didn't see parts about "playing" women. It was mainly about attracting women and a couple parts advised on what type of women were more "generous".
Get off the gas,breh. He's posing on the cover with multiple women :heh: and refers to himself as a "pimp". Yes, you judge a book by the cover in this case.