What Country / World Reigon does CHICKEN the best

:birdman:

• America - Fried...BBQ...Grilled...etc

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Carribean/Jamaican/Bahamian - JERK chicken...and that sweet/spicy flavor

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Chinese - Sweet and Sour, Kung Pao..etc.. General Tsao been putting on for like 2000 years

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Mexicans - Chicken tacos and enchiladas is the shyt and chicken on a stick

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Indian - BUTTER chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Chili Chicken..they go in

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Europe - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken Kiev, Chicken a l'Orange - surprisingly good

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The taste of fried chicken is still Good...plus BUFFALO wings?? :lawd:

I'd rank

Americans
Indian
Chinese

i've never been that crazy about buffalo wings, to be honest, even though they are good. i feel like i get cheated because them shyts is so tiny. and the fried chicken, there's so many things that can go wrong with fried chicken that ruin the taste. i think i've just become extra sensitive with fried chicken over the years, that's why i don't eat it any more...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to go with Indian. Them spices have a nikka like :datazz:

Best chicken I've ever had in my life was at this indian restaurant in Egypt. Chicken Tikka (that was the name of the restaurant and the recipe). I'm not sure if they just make it differently over there but hoooooly shiiiiiit brehs it was *nothing* like the chicken tikka they got over here. Some kind of grilled, on the bone recipe.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I voted Caribbean but now that I think about it I would say American is #1......then Caribbean.....then I don't know.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Korean fried chicken is something special. But it's clearly American inspired. I think for me American and India for 1 and 1a.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Need a south america option. no mention of Peruvian chicken? That shyt is godly. If you in the DMV go hit up a place called el pollo rico in arlington off wilson blvd

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Honestly Peruvian Pan flute bands are so bad I'll never add anything from them to any poll i make besides "What reigon has the most annoying music in the history of the world" and even then I'll choose osu sucks.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't even call it, I love pretty much all forms of chicken. :to: