What coli breh is archiving women that love hood dudes?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ma'am I'd like to take you out on this date, but after conducting a background check it says here you've been labeled a PL, I'm gonna have to pass

Capture44.jpg

:ufdup:

Daps
That’s not a ‘standard’, that’s an abnormal level of flip flopping. She is equally unstable as he is. It just manifests differently

And to my point, you and many dudes are conditioned to accept it as a ‘standard’ she has a right to :heh:
They are crazy dude. They don’t praise or obey God.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
That’s not a ‘standard’, that’s an abnormal level of flip flopping. She is equally unstable as he is. It just manifests differently

And to my point, you and many dudes are conditioned to accept it as a ‘standard’ she has a right to :heh:
I don't accept anything, I just know documenting or pointing out this behavior is wasting your breath :yeshrug:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear y’all saying this is too much effort.

And I counter with this is copy and paste once he developed his template. 5 minutes of work at most.

He still needs to be on a watchlist if he’s being serious.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Just quick scroll through his page and he talks about both men and women. The OP just plucked that conversation. It’s still weird though but looks like he trying to monetize that with the link he has in twitter. Waste of time though , big waste.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just quick scroll through his page and he talks about both men and women. The OP just plucked that conversation. It’s still weird though but looks like he trying to monetize that with the link he has in twitter. Waste of time though , big waste.
What does he call men? Is it the same template?

vino

Superstar
Daps
What does he call men? Is it the same template?

Same template. But Panderers, F-Boys, Th CON-Scious and a bunch of other names too. He aint Bashing Black Women it looks like but Black Women who like “Hood Dudes”. It is still some weird obsession shyt though.