What coli breh is archiving women that love hood dudes?

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
While you’re not necessarily wrong , this is why women’s delusion on the net persists, the reality gap continues to widen, and black culture dating wise is in the shytter

Women can say the most vapid contradictory delusional shyt on the net and denigrate black men, but if a black man counters, he’s an incel. It’s creating a monster. Brehs have an imaginary mandate to be ‘cool’. Others don’t.
there's a big difference between a woman making ignorant statements about the types of guys she likes and doesn't like...and a guy responding by making 'wanted' posters of those specific women. This is some alarming shyt...and nothing good would come from a community of men like this forming. This is a few steps away from a witch hunt.

Facts.

As much as I think that shyt is strange AF, this "weirdo" is putting the work in.

Hell in one of the infographics one of the females was bugging up Hitler over black men. I feel like that's relevant information anyone in her family, professional and dating life needs to know about this individual if they are going to spend any considerable amount of time around her.
The Hitler comment was out of pocket, but she's just stupid. If stupidity warranted 'wanted' posters, the streets would be littered with them.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This is one of the wildest things I've ever seen and an almost terrifying level of bored. This dude is out here making graphics. Two things can be true...
- the women in the graphics have said some dumb things
- this dude is probably going to end up on a wanted poster at some point
To be fair, one of those bytches was praising Hitler, so she deserves all the shyt she gets. If he was really about that time, he would have called up her place of work, gotten the jews involved, and gotten her fired and outright ruined her life. Even more, it amazes me that guys like these aren't going full 4cac and looking for shyt that would get these women irrevocably cancelled (anti-lgbt shyt, anti-jew shyt, and so on). That would be incel shyt because that would be operating from a place of full on hatred.

This is just the square's version of coalfax so I'm not even phased and instead, amused. :heh:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
He got at one of the Twitter bihs I follow
full

The graphic is hilarious

Braman

Superstar
Daps
there's a big difference between a woman making ignorant statements about the types of guys she likes and doesn't like...and a guy responding by making 'wanted' posters of those specific women. This is some alarming shyt...and nothing good would come from a community of men like this forming. This is a few steps away from a witch hunt.

They made those comments on a public forum. And one interesting thing I learned about twitter, go to any attractive woman’s page. They post these types of sensational 1 liners a LOT. But people don’t engage on individual posts on Twitter as much, so no one even reacts to it ….unless it’s viral. So women are constantly chasing that viral tweet.

I say all that to say, they got exactly what they was looking for.

They just didn’t expect it to be negative bc again social media tends to be a a woman’s domain and most dudes have been conditioned to not pushback against a woman bc….ah ah ah, someone’s sassy. You arguing with a woman :umad::youngsabo:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He got at one of the Twitter bihs I follow
full

The graphic is hilarious
I just realized why I think it's so funny

You know how when a Green Lantern dies, the ring flies out into space and finds a new wielder, and says, "such and such, you show no fear. You have been chosen as the green lantern of sector 2184!"

That's how dude is rolling up on them

Actually nah Judge Dredd is more accurate

Last edited:
Daps
The dude that pulls receipts on Black women loving White dudes while shaming Black men is even more funny.
I think that’s a same game. I remember lurking this thread about how alt black girls don’t like black guys, unsurprisingly, this goth black girl comments that they’re the problem, and then the guy makes the same collage of her lusting after white boys.

Also unsurprisingly, simps came with the cape. Literal receipts showing her calling herself the white man’s whore and they find a way to spin it on a black man :mjpls:

Her name is Daijaku for anyone wondering