What coli breh is archiving women that love hood dudes?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
When women say they want a "hood nikka" they mean this:

images

hot_convict_jeremy_meeks_is_now_a_free_man_and_a_model_02_jpg_4903.jpg

Not this:

JPEG-image-B4AD2F4B721C-1.jpeg

ghnewsok-OK-5552329-633aaea5.jpeg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the wildest things I've ever seen and an almost terrifying level of bored. This dude is out here making graphics. Two things can be true...
- the women in the graphics have said some dumb things
- this dude is probably going to end up on a wanted poster at some point

While you’re not necessarily wrong , this is why women’s delusion on the net persists, the reality gap continues to widen, and black culture dating wise is in the shytter

Women can say the most vapid contradictory delusional shyt on the net and denigrate black men, but if a black man counters, he’s an incel. It’s creating a monster. Brehs have an imaginary mandate to be ‘cool’. Others don’t.

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
While you’re not necessarily wrong , this is why women’s delusion on the net persists, the reality gap continues to widen, and black culture dating wise is in the shytter

Women can say the most vapid contradictory delusional shyt on the net and denigrate black men, but if a black man counters, he’s an incel. It’s creating a monster. Brehs have an imaginary mandate to be ‘cool’. Others don’t.

Facts.

As much as I think that shyt is strange AF, this "weirdo" is putting the work in.

Hell in one of the infographics one of the females was bugging up Hitler over black men. I feel like that's relevant information anyone in her family, professional and dating life needs to know about this individual if they are going to spend any considerable amount of time around her.