What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And I bet those LA gang members told the police that the reason they left was because there wasn't no money and not because they were getting smashed on.

And AGAIN the BPS jungles have origins that traces BACK to Chicago since the 60s. They are mostly LA nikkas now but LA nikkas did not bring the Stones there. Thats like saying the Bloods in NY doesn't trace it roots back to LA since all its members are from NYC.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Article says that LA gangs left because they weren't making any money, not because they got smashed on.

Black P stones in LA are blood gang members

Breh those blood n crips nikkas got smashed on. I've had to many nikkas tell me that.

Or Chi nikkas will have never encountered a blood or crips in their live other than an outta towner or they left the city

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's beyond music production. Their whole swag as a city comes from us. Slang (like crunk) too. The only thing different about them and us is that they're a lot more ahead with fashion

is this 2003:mjlol:

The futuristic swag movement, Future/Thug/Quan, and the weirdo hipster movements like Awful/Two 9/Carti Fani etc are a lot more than "Memphis sound."

shyt even the production is moving away from the dark crunk sound to more lightier EDM type stuff or piano and synth heavy type beats.

Daps
Ny hoods have white people and gentrified. plus no one outside of ny rocks
They culture timbs slang or fashion.

Atl allowed nikkas up north to take over and it's a lot of gays there.

Chicago real they got influence with a lot of the drill music and gangs

La nikkas real. had east coast and down south nikkas scared to come to la in they prime. cars slang la influence and the sound

But it's the bay we was leaning and rocking in the early nineties and trapping. nikkas took our slang and got famous. we
Birth a lot of the south and Midwest sound. ask them who they favorite rapper was. e40 too short spice one rapping 4 tay luniz. we fukked heavy with Midwest and south. and we birth the independent rap game. without the bay the majors would still be raping cats. the bay