What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha, I was in the zone that day. Didn't lose a single round and had multiple perfects going through all the characters. After that, I felt like I had mastered the game and just put it down.

When I beat Gill double perfect I legit felt like I'd won a sports championship. It was like fukking your dream girl.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Haha, I was in the zone that day. Didn't lose a single round and had multiple perfects going through all the characters. After that, I felt like I had mastered the game and just put it down.

When I beat Gill double perfect I legit felt like I'd won a sports championship. It was like fukking your dream girl.

I got one perfect on him, using Ken and it was the second round...
tiger-woods-dead-o.gif

Suffice it to say, I called it a day after that. After beating Gold Sol with Ky in M.o.M. mode (Guilty Gear Midnight Carnival) I called it a week.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
fukk Fightnight. fukk Issac Frost. I was so hyped after playing the demo like for HOURS every day until I got a copy. Blew past the game, enjoyed the story, reached Isaac Frost and just put that shyt down. It's cheap, unrealistic for that type of game and more trouble than it's worth since you more than likely already got the skills to knock his ass on the canvas in a fair one. :pacspit: I sold that shyt and stuck to the demo, all I need is them 3 rounds against Ali as Iron Mike.:obama:

Last Boss in Star Ocean 2. As strong as my team was, as much as I grinded, Indelico or whatever the fukk his name was would always toy with us, get down to his last leg, start flying and just drop Earthquake and decimate the squad. Used to had limited back then due to school/homework and shyt so a few times I had to play up until my time, pause it.....go to school...come back home in the Afternoon and pray that nobody turned it off or power went. Looking forward to fighting that fool again in the near future after 10 plus years.

Culex from Super Mario rpg in Monstro Town. :sadbron: Super Mario Rpg was my first rpg I could recall ever finishing which turned me onto Rpgs on a whole. T'was a blast to go into the dojo, train really hard and beat everyone coming up including the sensei. :youngsabo: Had me feeling like a big shyt, fukked around and opened that door, popped shyt, got transported to that shadow dimension and homeboy put out them Crystals and WHUPPED, MY, ASS.:damn: Back then it ain't had no Internet or copies of Nintendo Power for me to realize that this was the hardest fool in the game. Time and time again, that fukker would wipe us out. Had to leave his ass alone for a few years, grow as a player and realize that I should be focusing on taking out the crystal that heals and diversify my group with shyt other than strong attacks.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
fukk Fightnight. fukk Issac Frost. I was so hyped after playing the demo like for HOURS every day until I got a copy. Blew past the game, enjoyed the story, reached Isaac Frost and just put that shyt down. It's cheap, unrealistic for that type of game and more trouble than it's worth since you more than likely already got the skills to knock his ass on the canvas in a fair one. :pacspit: I sold that shyt and stuck to the demo, all I need is them 3 rounds against Ali as Iron Mike.:obama:

Last Boss in Star Ocean 2. As strong as my team was, as much as I grinded, Indelico or whatever the fukk his name was would always toy with us, get down to his last leg, start flying and just drop Earthquake and decimate the squad. Used to had limited back then due to school/homework and shyt so a few times I had to play up until my time, pause it.....go to school...come back home in the Afternoon and pray that nobody turned it off or power went. Looking forward to fighting that fool again in the near future after 10 plus years.

Culex from Super Mario rpg in Monstro Town. :sadbron: Super Mario Rpg was my first rpg I could recall ever finishing which turned me onto Rpgs on a whole. T'was a blast to go into the dojo, train really hard and beat everyone coming up including the sensei. :youngsabo: Had me feeling like a big shyt, fukked around and opened that door, popped shyt, got transported to that shadow dimension and homeboy put out them Crystals and WHUPPED, MY, ASS.:damn: Back then it ain't had no Internet or copies of Nintendo Power for me to realize that this was the hardest fool in the game. Time and time again, that fukker would wipe us out. Had to leave his ass alone for a few years, grow as a player and realize that I should be focusing on taking out the crystal that heals and diversify my group with shyt other than strong attacks.

I hate when people are like "oh well its simple, just kill this color crystal first"...yeah in a world wit the internet. Back then I was sitting there like "10th death....maybe if I kill the healing gem, nope, I died then too, oh just look for very specific armor and weapons, yeah good luck".