What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I hate when people are like "oh well its simple, just kill this color crystal first"...yeah in a world wit the internet. Back then I was sitting there like "10th death....maybe if I kill the healing gem, nope, I died then too, oh just look for very specific armor and weapons, yeah good luck".

I got it back in 96 and I had ZERO support/information to try or look up. No one else played that shyt where I was from and I just figured brute strength would conquer all like it did up to that point. Saved all the way up to the last boss battle, went back, tried it again, smashed. I only went back and challenged it again after I had finally beating Diablos in FF8 after he took me to task in the same way. Good shyt.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me add that XCOM base invasion to the list :mjcry:

We lost a lot of good men. But we'll never be unprepared again :wow: Never forget :to:
Mufukkin XCOM:wow:

My boy made a squad named after all of us

We watched him play that shyt like:lupe:

I died soon as it was my turn in the first mission:francis:

NONE of the og squad except his char made it past the third mission

Xcom don't love nobody:francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Fine. Still dont believe you though:yeshrug:. There's no way you had enough hp at 50 to take on his combos.
I only made it to 80 and still never won:mjcry:
also did you even use that skill that would always make sure you had 1hp after his combos?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
The final boss of Ristar (old ass Sega Genesis game) me and my cousin always got to the final boss but caught that work.

final-boss.jpg

Finally played it again on the Wii a few years ago and thought since I'm older and wiser....nope caught that work again. I've resigned to the fact I'll never beat him :mjcry:

Last edited:

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Not pushe back but fukking phycho mantis form mgs like why the duck I gotta switch controller ports bro? I felt like that was the weakest shyt I seen to beat a boss

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This orphan final boss guy on the bloodborne dlc is giving me problems. Hardest boss out of all of them in this game :mjcry:

I even used assistance with 2 other brehs and they caught that work too. Side note: dlc is piff tho

Manofsteel

Rookie
Daps
I forgot his name but the blonde guy in the beach in the 1st kingdom Hearts game for the ps2 gave me the work that i gave up & never touched another kingdom Hearts game again

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Let me add that XCOM base invasion to the list :mjcry:

We lost a lot of good men. But we'll never be unprepared again :wow: Never forget :to:

That shyt was so fun tho. Scientists with pistols holding it down until my mech troopers arrived... :wow:.
Their valiance shalt not be forgotten.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
The 2nd or 3rd time you face Gary Oak in Pokemon. fukkboi sneaks up on you, all his Pokemon are fukking advanced AF and he uses Potions too.

Also Brock in Yellow Version or if you start with Charmander

The Tourture scene in MGS1, I couldn't button smash. I let Meryl die.