What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
hqdefault.jpg

This motherfukker here... Had the nerve to steal yo shyt and then make you compete in the most annoying challenge in the game to get it back.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gonna through another log on the fire for ninja gaiden.

The boss was alma, I had stupid fukkingly hit a save point without the right equipment, and her column spamming made me quit the game. I don't remember if I ever beat it and my gamer integrity wouldn't allow me to try on ninja gaiden black. That OG xbox release was brutal.

Not a single game in my collection has ever given me the amount of struggle NG1 has given me :francis:

Son I just quit when I got up to the lion demon boss.. those fukkin spirits ate all of my health and a nikka was just stuck.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What you know about going through Street Fighter II for the first time, beating the other7 fighters... then seeing Balrog for the first time like WTF this nikka aint on the select screen... can they do that?

Then you beat him... thinking its the boss.
ITS NOT.

So you fight vega...
And midway through the round he hops on the gate (which you can't do...) and is untargetable... and you are like WTF is this :gladbron:

But then you beat him... thinking its the boss.
ITS NOT.

So then you fight Sagat.

And its pretty straight foward. When people throw fireballs you block. No big deal.
But you have a single sliver of life left... and he does something that makes your fukking brain explode..

He throws a fireball at your legs.
Sagat-lowtig.gif

:merchant::ooh::why::bryan::huhldup::whoo::to::pacspit::sadbron:
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

And you are just staring at the continue screen like THATS SOME BULLSHYT

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the cheapest boss fight in any game ever. Trails in the Sky SC. The boss fight opens with a surprise attack. The boss opens with it's ultimate attack that hits the whole party and has a 50% chance of instant death for each character it hits. It can literally wipe out your whole party with the first attack as in this video.

Odds are only two of your characters will survive and then the boss has 6 minions that fire beams at you that can petrify your party members. Once petrified the next attack that connects to a character instant kills. The first three times I fought the boss I never even got a chance to fight back. All my characters died before the first turn we got. Finally all her special moves have random death as a status. Any of them can randomly kill someone instantly.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is the cheapest boss fight in any game ever. Trails in the Sky SC. The boss fight opens with a surprise attack. The boss opens with it's ultimate attack that hits the whole party and has a 50% chance of instant death for each character it hits. It can literally wipe out your whole party with the first attack as in this video.

Odds are only two of your characters will survive and then the boss has 6 minions that fire beams at you that can petrify your party members. Once petrified the next attack that connects to a character instant kills. The first three times I fought the boss I never even got a chance to fight back. All my characters died before the first turn we got. Finally all her special moves have random death as a status. Any of them can randomly kill someone instantly.

God damn that nikka was hoein you :mjlol:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

What is this cheap ass shyt!? :wtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What is this cheap ass shyt!? :wtf:
There's actually a way to stop it.

That guy did it in the English version. You have skills called S-Breaks that are ultimate attacks you can activate and it will jump any turn. You have to bring that guy with the green hair and he has to have enough points to use an S-Break and your timing has to be perfect because you have seconds at the start of the fight to activate it or else she goes. If you see all those red circles with the blue lines on them the moment the blue line goes away that guy activated the S-Break.

His S-Break blocks any attack once so her attack gets canceled out. There's also accessories that block instant death you can find.

All in all you have to know what's coming before you even go to that dungeon and set up your party accordingly. If you aren't expecting that boss to do that you're screwed unless you get lucky.

That guy got fukked on his first try. The second was even worse.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
nikka from fight night champion
big head nikka from FF 13
oh and that nikka seymour from FF X

that's it really