what are your worst injuries? (stitches,broken bones,staples,cuts,surgeries)

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Driving and crashed into a wall...when I woke up I saw the steering wheel was broken in half...I was like how that happen? Ear was bleeding a lot, doctors at first thought it was from an earring I used to have...x-rays showed my jaw was broken, and when it broke the bone went up into my ear canal puncturing it from the inside.

Had my jaw wired completely shut for 3 weeks. I was SOOOOO FUKKING HUNGRY. Took a hamburger, put it in a food processor with some ketchup and barbecue sauce and puree'd it. Drank that shyt down with the quickness like lemonade on a hot day.

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
Car accident that put my septum into my cheekbone.

Looked like elephant man for a few weeks. Eyes swollen up, couldnt see shyt.

Chick i got into an accident with was ok though. Her car slipped in the rain (highway accident). shyt was ill and happened soooooo fukking fast too. Like *screech* BANG into the divider, and *tsssssssss* air coming out of everywhere after my car was twisted metal.

Illest shyt was getting my nose set back. Doc put needles in my face beforehand and literally pushed it back while the bones were broke. *craaaaaaaack crinkle crinkle craaaackkk* will never forget that.

Glad you folks are ok, too.

:lawd:

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i got is a broken middle finger playing football, which sucks cuz my finger will never be straight again and it effects how i use my right hand. (im right handed)

stitches when i was like 6yrs running around in a grocery store tripped and cut my chin open on the shopping cart.

my left knee has almost no cartilage behind the knee cap, patella tendonitis , and osgood's schlatters disease, it hurts like a bytch whenever it wants no matter im doing.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Back in high school I worked a summer job at a window cmpany. One day I was dismantling old windows and throwing them in a dumpster. As I went to throw a piece of oglass that shyt cracked and the glass sliced my arm open. Had to get 6 stiches. Suprisingly it didn't hurt:ehh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
a few concussions from playing ice hockey, broken wrist from ice hockey, broken fingers