what are your worst injuries? (stitches,broken bones,staples,cuts,surgeries)

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Pinkeye I got from some whiteboy at basketball camp :to:

I was sensitive to sunlight and everything.

Or maybe it was because I kept my contacts in for 9 months straight

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Here is a pic of when i got home after a month in the italian hospital

ZGHbQ.jpg

:snoop:

4520_kofiscust_taoh.gif

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell down a whole flight (18) of cement steps 3 years ago. From the top step. Broke my nose and most of my face was skinned to the white meat.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Oh I forgot about that time I stepped on a nail it went right through my big toe. I still have the scar. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as bad as it looked lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Ya man that was in 08 and just imagine with 3 tubes coming out your stomach too and from what i was told they think they made me worse the italian doctors since foreign countries do medical and surgical different but didn't have a choice cuz the base doesn't have a ER or hospital just a clinic i was on my death bed. They fixed the gallbladder complication in return they gave me other complications it seemed :what:

Worse thing about that whole experience was the damn nurses couldn't give me the proper IV it was so bad they do my arm literally one day 20 times to do 1 successful IV i left the hospital with both my forearm veins all of them DARK BROWN. I know supposedly the base filed a compliant against them cuz of that

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Here is a pic of when i got home after a month in the italian hospital

ZGHbQ.jpg

:snoop:

i have an abdomen scare too. i busted a blood vessel and they didnt know where the blood was coming from so they had to do an abdominal exploration. i almost died i lost 1.5 liters of blood. before i went to the hospital i was ghost white, couldnt walk and felt so out of it i knew something was up.

this pic is from right now....scar is 5 years old this year. shyt sucks but ive learned to deal with it i used to be conscious about it at places like the beach thats why im trying to get abs but as you can see im bloated as shyt from eating all day now

wwb0ix.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Broke my collarbone playing soccer in the second grade. Broke my leg playing baseball in college. But the papercuts :wow:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
i have an abdomen scare too. i busted a blood vessel and they didnt know where the blood was coming from so they had to do an abdominal exploration. i almost died i lost 1.5 liters of blood. before i went to the hospital i was ghost white, couldnt walk and felt so out of it i knew something was up.

this pic is from right now....scar is 5 years old this year. shyt sucks but ive learned to deal with it i used to be conscious about it

9bemma.jpg

i thought u said u was some john cena type of white dude

abs lookin like the "Before" picture in tha hydroxycut ad

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Tore the ligaments in my left ankle playing ball when I was 16 after I landed on someones foot. shyt pops every time I rotate to this day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
lets see..

deep gash in the eyebrow after getting hit by a weight
torn trap muscle
fractures on 2 vertabrae in my neck
dislocated shoulder twice
have thrown out my back on many occasions
dislocated ankle (which i still ran on it)