what are your worst injuries? (stitches,broken bones,staples,cuts,surgeries)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i have an abdomen scare too. i busted a blood vessel and they didnt know where the blood was coming from so they had to do an abdominal exploration. i almost died i lost 1.5 liters of blood. before i went to the hospital i was ghost white, couldnt walk and felt so out of it i knew something was up.

this pic is from right now....scar is 5 years old this year. shyt sucks but ive learned to deal with it i used to be conscious about it

brb getting a bigger pic

I feel your PAIN i can't even lay on my damn stomach that long if at all :sadbron:

Here is a pic of me now scar is 4 yrs old

ginAE.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i thought u said u was some john cena type of white dude

abs lookin like the "Before" picture in tha hydroxycut ad

ill post a pic tommorow.

over the last 2 hours ive ate 1 large pizza with the works toppings and 1 pint of cookie dough ice cream and like 3 bottles of water. im maxed out

and besides abs are not my best feature my traps and shoulders are

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was about 7 or 8

My dad took my brother and I to the gym

He was playin' 5 on 5 and we we're watchin'

And with any 5 (my bro) and 7 yr old, we got into some stuff we shouldn't

I climbed to the four step of one of these:

39-316_bk.jpg

My brother was at the bottom and we were rockin' it side to side (I blame myself for it--but, I can barely remember who was really doin' the rockin) and it eventually fell to the side

I landed on my face (broke tooth) and the ladder fell on top of my foot and brook the entire nail off my big toe

I still remember the car ride to the hospital and I remember havin' to be strapped down while the doctor attached the nail back on

Crsshed into another atv doin 50mph 10 stitches to the face, road rash on my face and chest & has a broken arm.

I'm glad you're alive

In high school, this cat in my class died on a ATV

I'll always remember him clowin', this one girl, in our class--hard

A couple of weeks later he died and it was weird seein' her

It was like; dude did her dirty--clowin' her in front of the whole class--I know she's got some crazy emotions about it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ulcer lost like 20 lbs, as well had a hiatial hernia, gerd and palpitations all going on at the same time

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Back in high school i got a small hairline fracture in my big toe from trynna play basketball in my girl's backyard wearin water shoes. She had a pool and a lil basketball court(her people's had BANK :usure:). It turned from just shootin around wit her cousins to some full fledged trynna yam on nikkas type shyt. I won but yet i still lost. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Broken Ankle playing b ball came down on someones foot hurt like a motherfukker still hurts to this day abd it happened like 3 years ago

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I dislocated my knee coming off of the rim from dunking a basketball. shyt was TERRIBLE.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
kidney removed

i was a month old tho so i dont remember it, but i got a mean lil' scar from it 'til this day

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Tore my mcl in my right knee
Twisted my left knee
Broke my right wrist
Sprained my ankles numerous times
Had the top of my left ear stitched back on after a dog tore it off ( i was 7yrs old)
Ran myself over with my car and came out with only road rash and bruises :ooh:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Caught an elbow to the mouth when i was hooping. 1 tooth knocked out and 2 teeth broken , and on the day i was supposed to take senior pictures .

:jawalrus: people still love the smile tho

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
sprained both knees playing football

i fractured my middle finger...idk how the fukk i did it...but i had a soft cast with my middle finger stickin up

i got 6 stitches under my left eye from my fightin days...i believe it was a saturday or sunday night...that monday we started hell week for football and i showed up a few min late in some jean shorts and shoes with no socks because i thought i wouldnt have to practice...coach said "I DONT GIVE A FLYIN fukk, GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE!!!"
black eye, swolen face, stitches...i think i sweated one of the stitches out

my pops was locked up most of my life until i was 17...i was like 8 and we went to see him...all tha nikkas who got visits used to pig out because the food in the visiting area was better than what they had in the canteen...i had some ramen noodles and put too much water in them...i got it from the microwave and the water spilled on my right hand and my first 3 fingers got severely burned...i had big ass blisters on those fingers, u can still see the scars on em

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
On New Years a couple of years back, I was drunk as fukk and my homie handed we a sawed off shotty to bust in the air and I thought it was a pistol. That shyt kicked back and ripped my top lip open and loosened up my front tooth (it got saved though).

I broke my hand because I decided to punch a brick wall like a dumb ass instead of knocking the shyt outta my girl.