what are your worst injuries? (stitches,broken bones,staples,cuts,surgeries)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Growing up as a wild daredevil kid that thought I could phyisicly do anything. I severly injured myself on many occasions. One time when I was 8 yrs old. I was ridin my bike outside my uncles liquour store. Me & my cousin were doin some x games type shyt and were jumping off of these makeshift ramps we made. We set up these wooden slabs and set them on top of milk crates. I had this great idea to start ridin my bike from the top of this hill to get more speed, I hit the ramp waaay to hard and I flew over the handlebars. As I braced my fall with my hands, my right hand landed on a broken beer bottle. A big azzz piece of glass went like 2 inches in my hand. Blood was shootin out like a fuccin volcano!!! I ran inside to my uncle,blood was all over me. My moms rushed me to the emergency room. I had Lost so much blood, my entire hand and arm was gettin cold. They had to to emergency surgery and they gave me 18 stiches in my hand! Had to wear a soft cast and bandages for almost 2months! Feel free to add on:ooh:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Crsshed into another atv doin 50mph 10 stitches to the face, road rash on my face and chest & has a broken arm.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I broke my hand a bit part of my tounge in a car accident.

That God I was not too cool to wear a safe belt.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Concussion. I got one in Febuary of this year and im still feeling all original symptoms. I havent been myself and better get normal fast because i literally cannot take another 6 months of this.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gallbladder removed with a complication that caused small intestine to get loose strangled under ligaments with a bile obstruction
Now i have no gallbladder with little small intestine stapled down with clamps in my pelvic area
So im all scared up in my abdominal area plus the holes that left scars waking up with 3 tubes in your stomach
and a scar from a liver biopsy due to my liver disease
and a scar from my lung collapsing

im straight :flabbynsick: status :thumbsdown:

just to add insult to injury i have severe sleep apnea, fibromylagia and the liver disease is called sarcoidosis which bernie mac also had and i also have sjogren's syndrome and fatigue syndrome :damn:

Bernie Mac Foundation
Sarcoidosis - PubMed Health

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I had to get 4 stitches in my finger because I slit it while opening a can of dog food :snoop:

I was like 10. I didn't open any kind of cans for like a year after that. I was shook.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Here is a pic of when i got home after a month in the italian hospital

ZGHbQ.jpg

:snoop: