What are your top 5 games this generation.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
God of War
Spider-Man
Red dead redemption 2
Witcher 3
Persona 5

Not in order, want to point out I was absolutely blown away by God of War wasn’t expecting to like it half as much as I did.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My favorites from this gen (in no particular order):

Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Witcher 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fallout 4

Was late to the party with RDR2 but I’m finally playing through it now, might have to give it that 5 spot when by the time I’m finished:banderas:

Shoutout to Forza Horizon being the only racing game I actually played this Gen:skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5. uncharted 4 (very early as I just started playing it but DAMN.)

I shouldn’t have put this on the list so early...fun game...loving the story but the gameplay mechanics leave a little to be desired...I like climbing/exploring...gunfights tho are more frustrating than fun...that’s when you notice that the controls are kinda wonky

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:francis: i played it a lot. i understand why people hate it, but for some reason, it kept me coming back for more

I feel ya i beat 2 twice and a third is coming with the dlcs:francis: if the story was only better told..because the nikkas on youtube had me like :ohhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ratchet and clank
God of war
Death stranding
Mgsv
Spiderman/Arkham Knight

I know ppl gonna look at my list funny but these are my most memorable experiences.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn’t have put this on the list so early...fun game...loving the story but the gameplay mechanics leave a little to be desired...I like climbing/exploring...gunfights tho are more frustrating than fun...that’s when you notice that the controls are kinda wonky
The controls are fine maybe yours is not setup correctly. Check your aiming settings this game plays very smoothly.

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fallout 4
Soul Calibur 6
Far Cry 5
Mortal Kombat 11
Skyrim Heavily Modded Edition

This gen has been shyt for me, hopefully Neir Automata and the Outer Worlds can save me