What are Xbots playing in November?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna expand my palette and give Pentiment a good look over.

I'll also probably still be playing Plagues Tale Reqium and quite possibly Deathloop.

Sonic Frontiers is gonna get a lot of play too

Xbox is good, I hope you PS brehs enjoy God of Wrath!

:salute:

This, plus harvestella, tactic orges reborn, gun grave and pokemon scarlet and violet.

There's more than enough to play in November....

If you actually play games :mjpls:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We've been playing new games all year long while you guys claim you do the same while you wait for 1 or 2 titles a year.

So now you have your climax and you end up overhyping any exclusive like its your first time getting p*ssy
New games is a new concept to you guys, I'm about to get back to Moonscars which is kinda like a 12bit GOW if you think about it :smugbiden:
baseball-player-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I'm more hyped to play Sonic Frontiers than I am for God of War. Like, I already know what to expect for God of War based off of the first one but for Sonic? It's been a long ass time since I've been hyped to play a 3D sonic game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I'm more hyped to play Sonic Frontiers than I am for God of War. Like, I already know what to expect for God of War based off of the first one but for Sonic? It's been a long ass time since I've been hyped to play a 3D sonic game.

Everytime new Sonic game has been trash especially when comes to 3D. It doesn't work like that for Sonic but it works for Mario.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime new Sonic game has been trash especially when comes to 3D. It doesn't work like that for Sonic but it works for Mario.
This one is the first one in forever where it actually looked amazing in gameplay videos and trailers. The last few games that came out looked like trash pre-release.