What are the last 90s albums you played ?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I just made a thread talking about how Dr. Dre's production during his Ruthless Records days >>>>>>>>>>> Dr. Dre's production during his Death Row Records

I'd seen that thread. I decided to revisit Eazy today after seeing that birthday thread.
The Ruthless era is definitely great stuff but I've been a Death Row Stan for decades now. Particularly the Dre material from back then, so I'll respectfully disagree. No disrespect to the Ruthless era though.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'd seen that thread. I decided to revisit Eazy today after seeing that birthday thread.
The Ruthless era is definitely great stuff but I've been a Death Row Stan for decades now. Particularly the Dre material from back then, so I'll respectfully disagree. No disrespect to the Ruthless era though.

Nice

I more than understand.

It's all good.

Daps
Been bangin this recently, dudes were from Oakland on no limit

images

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic beat, Gives me Efil4zaggin vibes.

Both LPs posted have certain samples and sampling techniques that were used later on ..

TC did a lot of good production in that era of Bay Area rap. Totally Insane, RBL, IMP, and Dre Dog/Nickatina were all on In-A-Minute and had some nice collaborations.