What are the last 90s albums you played ?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Yeah agreed, he told me how they ran into Mack 10 and his bloods during the ice cube beef and had a brawl and how dj quik tried to rip them off paying him to produce 2 tracks.
I never knew they were tied up in that beef back then. It seemed a little short lived, i only ever heard the couple of WSC songs and BReals Ice Cube Killa

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Clearing out some older shyt I got that I haven't listened to yet, so I'm on to this one
Who_Got_the_Gravy.jpg

Daps
I never knew they were tied up in that beef back then. It seemed a little short lived, i only ever heard the couple of WSC songs and BReals Ice Cube Killa
They were part of Soul Assassins, they ran with cypress hill, he said they paid 100k to dj quik to produce 2 tracks and remix 1 song after they paid dj quik he said he doesn't work with with white and Latino rappers and they ask for the money back and dj quik only gave back 3k, so they showed up to one of dj quiks shows with bikies and confronted him and he paid back the 100k.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
They were part of Soul Assassins, they ran with cypress hill, he said they paid 100k to dj quik to produce 2 tracks and remix 1 song after they paid dj quik he said he doesn't work with with white and Latino rappers and they ask for the money back and dj quik only gave back 3k, so they showed up to one of dj quiks shows with bikies and confronted him and he paid back the 100k.
Damn that's cold, shady af to even take the money to begin with. Glad to hear they got it back.

I got this one playing now
a0813182900_65

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Gangsta is about as generic a rap name as it gets (Some might know him from Tha Comrads) but this is a well above average G-Funk / summer album

NC0zMTA4LmpwZWc.jpeg

Edit: @Tj Bronson sent, Anyone else interested hit me up, Excellent rip btw

Would like to hear opinions too.
Finally getting around to this one. Only 2 songs in, but this is right up my alley :yes: