What are the five best AEW matches ever?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
After last night’s Ospreay vs. Omega all-time classic, I’ve seen a bit of discussion on the beat AEW matches ever so what you say TSC?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But to answer the thread (not in a top 5 order)

1. Bryan/MJF Iron Man match- MidJF proved to the masses that he can actually go in the ring. His boring and corny ass demeanor was deaded when he made Bryan look like a indie midcarder.
  2. CM Punk/MJF Dog collar match- Phil came out to his old ROH theme.... :wow: That's it, that's all I'm saying.
  3. Blood and Gutz 1- Despite the shyt ending of Jerikkko falling on pillows, the match was legit flames and felt true to the spirit of wargames.
  4. Cody/Dustin-Cinema:banderas:
  5. 4 Pillar Match (shyt felt like PWG despite all 4 being as likeable as a sweaty door knob).

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
But to answer the thread (not in a top 5 order)

1. Bryan/MJF Iron Man match- MidJF proved to the masses that he can actually go in the ring. His boring and corny ass demeanor was deaded when he made Bryan look like a indie midcarder.
  2. CM Punk/MJF Dog collar match- Phil came out to his old ROH theme.... :wow: That's it, that's all I'm saying.
  3. Blood and Gutz 1- Despite the shyt ending of Jerikkko falling on pillows, the match was legit flames and felt true to the spirit of wargames.
  4. Cody/Dustin-Cinema:banderas:
  5. 4 Pillar Match (shyt felt like PWG despite all 4 being as likeable as a sweaty door knob).
I had forgotten about that Cody/Dustin match. That was one hell of a match. One of the true classics of early AEW.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had forgotten about that Cody/Dustin match. That was one hell of a match. One of the true classics of early AEW.

This is why Khan needs to put down the glue and put up the bucks for a streaming service :wow: . I'm trying to see that Cracker Barrel deathmatch.