What are "Southern Values" when it comes to progressive policies?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reasons why I don’t waste my time responding to most people who mention me in their threads.It’s really hurt feelings about Biden out here.
as it should be.

its one thing to be black and no a very large group of your people are hurting. but then to actually have a legit choice. and to then decide to "not vote" which would be a legit choice for blacks in america. but to decide to vote and go with someone who says all kinds of wild ish, who is literally losing his mind(no fault of his own.just is what it is), a dude who has a history of lying straight to everyones face, making up fake stories, civil rights lies, lies about getting arrested in south africa going to see mandela, using other peoples speeches and not admitting it when caught, lying about his accomplishments in school, making republican like policies, never really making policies that really help black people. so why on earth did people vote for him again? oh i know, because the old school black civil rights guy said he's a good guy to choose.that says low information right there. but we know america as a whole are low info voters. the same can be said for whites that voted for trump that are super broke. that idiot had trump university stealing money from white people, stealing some of their entire savings. just lying to them left and right but some how they thought he was going to be different for them. just low info voters all the way around.
if these black voters were going to be so called pragmatic, should've voted for liz. but nope. joe was your guy. makes ZERO sense.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'll post some links on:
  • Persuasion
  • Use of narrative and storytelling
  • Cognitive Biases
  • Counterintuiton, and
  • Effective interpersonal communication to help you Bernie Bros out.
You'll probably roll your eyes, moral grandstand about keeping it real or bring up Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent" to justify ignoring the information being provided, but it's worth a shot:yeshrug:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll post some links on:
  • Persuasion
  • Use of narrative and storytelling
  • Cognitive Biases
  • Counterintuiton, and
  • Effective interpersonal communication to help you Bernie Bros out.
You'll probably roll your eyes, moral grandstand about keeping it real or bring up Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent" to justify ignoring the information being provided, but it's worth a shot:yeshrug:

great videos but non of that matters. why? because there is a simple reason all those black folks Mostly holder voted for joe biden the guy who aint going to do ish for them and never really has.

its simple.

Bill clinton "the first black president" right? thats what black folks said.

Hillary clinton was his wife and she was an establishment card carrying democrat just like these older black folks back when bernie was going up against hilary. who did they choose?Hilary.

The only time they ever broke ranks from the establishment known face dem is for obama an actual visually looking black person. and not all of them did that. a lot of black folks did vote for hillary anyway. thats how messed up we are in the head with all this propaganda.

So of course when biden comes along ...Obama's homeboy. guess who they will vote for? Biden by default. He's an establishment dem, and he's obama's homeboy.

could sanders have won a little more than he did with black folks. YES...well NO... why not? because the entire mainstream media is anti bernie. if they bring his name up its in some negative light almost all of the time. you can't expect him to overcome something like that. it is what it is. he was never going to be able to win because the only way that would happen is if he blew joe biden out and swept darn near every state and got almost every delegate so the super delegates couldnt vote. the moment they vote its a wrap. they've already told us so.

we were hoping and wishing for people to wake up. a lot of them have but it looks like its going to be the youth who have to find these bernie like politicians that are younger and promote them and keep pushing them until they get them in congress and eventually also in the white house. cause the old heads are a lost cause thanks to the propaganda machine(mainstream media).

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Older black woman: "Bernie has my heart, I agree with everything he's saying but my loyalty is owed to Vice President Biden"

giphy.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Older black woman: "Bernie has my heart, I agree with everything he's saying but my loyalty is owed to Vice President Biden"

giphy.gif

Bernie failed to win their loyalty. What does that say about Bernie?

:wow:

He won their hearts but not their minds

:ohlawd:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bernie failed to win their loyalty. What does that say about Bernie?

:wow:

He won their hearts but not their minds

:ohlawd:

Doesn't say shyt about Bernie.

What it says is that their minds have been warped by white supremacy (and capitalism) and given black folk stockholm syndrom en masse. And if it ain't older black folk making moves out of misguided affinity and loyalty to cacs...it'll be house nikkas trying too busy trying to maintain table scrap status that will be the obstacle for progress.

Maybe he should have taken saxaphone lessons.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Still trying to make it about things they like on your platform instead of the things they don't like that come along with it.

:francis:

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Those older voters, while disappointing, are an easy target. The real problem is the young vote didn’t turn out like we hoped it would. That’s where the blame should be. All that rah rah rah about voting and didn’t even show up.
DING DING DING !