What are somethings you like about yourself?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I like to think I'm a sweet and loving person. I will try my best to help out anyone if they are trying to help themselves. I'm a compassionate person... that's part of the reason I have 8 stray cats hanging on my deck lol. I can be very frank, but not to the point where it looks like I have no couth. I'm a very reliable person. 9 times out of 10 if I say I'm gonna do something it gets done. I'm trust worthy. Im the secret keeper of the family and among my friends. I'm warmhearted/tenderhearted. I'm very resourceful and funny. I think I'm hilarious sometimes... All and all I think I'm a pretty nice, loving, intelligent broad.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I like to think I'm a sweet and loving person. I will try my best to help out anyone if they are trying to help themselves. I'm a compassionate person... that's part of the reason I have 8 stray cats hanging on my deck lol. I can be very frank, but not to the point where it looks like I have no couth. I'm a very reliable person. 9 times out of 10 if I say I'm gonna do something it gets done. I'm trust worthy. Im the secret keeper of the family and among my friends. I'm warmhearted/tenderhearted. I'm very resourceful and funny. I think I'm hilarious sometimes... All and all I think I'm a pretty nice, loving, intelligent woman .

Fixed. :smugdraper:

And don't forget you can throw down in the kitchen,

:banderas:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Physically? My smile, eyes, lips, hair sometimes (:usure:) face...body for the most part (got a:flabbynsick:left knee from an old injury). I like my weight but I'd also like some more muscle tone. All and all I feel :blessed:because everything is working as it should. Other than that, I like my humor, writing knowledge, cooking, being able to do pretty much whatever I put my mind to. I'm told I was always a leader rather than a follower so I like that. I like that I don't feel the need to depend on anyone. I much rather provide for my loved ones than be provided for...I like the way G-d made and my family raised me, basically:obama:

That was beautiful. :wow:

How you hurt your knee, does it hurt when it rains?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I used to always lowkey dislocate it as a kid. It would just pop out slightly and I'd pop it back in and keep:stylin:

Later, I was in a Thai boxing class and end up tearing a ligament in my foot and dislocating my knee at the same damn time:damn:I was so focused on jabbing at me kneecap - which was fully dislocated - to get it back in place, I didn't realize how bad I was messed up until I tried to stand and :deadmanny: I was on crutches for 8 months. The biggest concern was my foot, so doctors didn't really think much about the knee. Couldn't bend it for months. Foot's fine after all these years, but if I slowly climb stairs my knee starts sending me pain waves like :ufdup:I gotta run up to keep weight off of it. Honestly, if I focused on strengthening my thighs, my knee would be in better much better shape. Gotta get a gym membership :francis:

You study martial arts, That is so cool. Like how tall are you, and it's good you recovered.