What are somethings you like about yourself?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm loving and kind, money doesn't rule me, I keep things simple. I'm wonderful in relationships, I know how to be content with staying in. I'm good at teaching myself things. I have hobbies other than fashion clothes, and going to the club.

What are some things you have taught yourself? And what are some of your hobbies?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Im a good person. Im humble and never think im better than anyone. I have a wild sense of humor that people love. Im compassionate, empathetic and can be extremely soft hearted. I try not to take myself to serious most times and am always the one trying to cheer others up I have a strong sense of family and would do almost anything for those that i love. Im very very patient. My capacity to love can make me a bit naive but i wouldn't change it for the world. All in all i just think im an awesome person with a awesome personality.

You are simply irresistible,

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What are some things you have taught yourself? And what are some of your hobbies?
I've done a lot of online classes such as English classes, ethics, chemistry, medical term, etc. I've taught myself art. I like to draw, I'm into photography ( I need a new cam now), and I want to get back into cinematography. Now I want to teach myself digital art.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

To this very day this has me in tears :laff:

:heh:

bart-simpson-generator.php

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I've done a lot of online classes such as English classes, ethics, chemistry, medical term, etc. I've taught myself art. I like to draw, I'm into photography ( I need a new cam now), and I want to get back into cinematography. Now I want to teach myself digital art.

You're a well rounded individual
:blessed: