What are somethings you like about yourself?

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
I like nearly everything about my personality.

I'm one of those people you meet and either you think I'm crazy and hate it or love it.

I like the fact that I can make others laugh just by being myself. Im a great listener , I'm smart and intuitive. I have a lot of empathy for others and strong in my beliefs and convictions. Im very curious and love exploring and learning all I can about the world around me .

I like that i still have a childlike wonder and a way of viewing things that other people seem to lose as they get older.

Plus I love my eyes, my skin color ,my lips ,my body and my hair and eyelashes oh and my smile.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Well I've come a long way when it comes to liking/loving myself. I used to be suicidal so I hated everything about myself but I have overcame that darkest point in my life. I love the fact that I'm so caring. I always place people first and myself last and I loving helping people. I also love the fact that I'm trustworthy and loyal. My personality is great and I can get along with pretty much anybody. I'm literally one of the nicest people that you will ever meet (no lie lol). There's alot more I like about myself but I think I'll just end it right here lol

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Well I've come a long way when it comes to liking/loving myself. I used to be suicidal so I hated everything about myself but I have overcame that darkest point in my life. I love the fact that I'm so caring. I always place people first and myself last and I loving helping people. I also love the fact that I'm trustworthy and loyal. My personality is great and I can get along with pretty much anybody. I'm literally one of the nicest people that you will ever meet (no lie lol). There's alot more I like about myself but I think I'll just end it right here lol

How'd you overcome being suicidal, though it's definitely a great thing to have overcome.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How'd you overcome being suicidal, though it's definitely a great thing to have overcome.

Yeah it was definitely hard. I had to learn to love myself all over again. I went to see a psychiatrist (who was so sweet) and she helped me a lot. She taught me so much and I really owe her everything. I'm so grateful for her. I also got rid of the negative people in my life and allowed positive people to come in. I still find myself getting depressed from time to time but I've come a long way and I'm so proud of myself.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
  • I am eternally optimistic while being able to put anything into perspective.
  • I am fair and kind.
  • I have nice eyes and a dope voice.
  • I live an ethical life and am able to stand by my convictions, even when it's hard.

I want to know, may you list some of your convictions please?

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
I want to know, may you list some of your convictions please?
Sure:manny:

• I am agnostic, have been for years.
  • I am open to a religious conversion only if sincerely compelled or lead.
  • I do not under any circumstances have male friends.
  • I think everyone deserves respect and understanding even people I don't like or agree with.
  • Honesty, above all things.
  • If I say no, on anything, I mean no.
  • If I make a promise to someone it's my duty to keep it. If that's not possible, it becomes my duty to make it up to them.
  • I devote my professional life to the service of the less fortunate.

Staying true to those things, like really committed to those convictions, can be very hard. But it keeps me light-hearted and ethical, so I go the road less traveled.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Sure:manny:

• I am agnostic, have been for years.
  • I am open to a religious conversion only if sincerely compelled or lead.
  • I do not under any circumstances have male friends.
  • I think everyone deserves respect and understanding even people I don't like or agree with.
  • Honesty, above all things.
  • If I say no, on anything, I mean no.
  • If I make a promise to someone it's my duty to keep it. If that's not possible, it becomes my duty to make it up to them.
  • I devote my professional life to the service of the less fortunate.

Staying true to those things, like really committed to those convictions, can be very hard. But it keeps me light-hearted and ethical, so I go the road less traveled.

I see, thank you.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm loving and kind, money doesn't rule me, I keep things simple. I'm wonderful in relationships, I know how to be content with staying in. I'm good at teaching myself things. I have hobbies other than fashion clothes, and going to the club.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh