What are somethings you like about yourself?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm able to maintain a good attitude even during the tough times by making myself laugh. I'm very light hearted in that respect. I don't know, I just think life is too short to remain so serious all the time. I'm just always laughing for no damn reason. People who've known me for a while are just used to it but I have that type of laugh that has other people just laughing so I'm able to make other people feel good too.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm able to maintain a good attitude even during the tough times by making myself laugh. I'm very light hearted in that respect. I don't know, I just think life is too short to remain so serious all the time. I'm just always laughing for no damn reason. People who've known me for a while are just used to it but I have that type of laugh that has other people just laughing so I'm able to make other people feel good too.

Well that's cool. I heard laughter is a good medicine or something. Not sure if I said that right.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I like helping people. In fact recently I helped someone who just had a break with her ex. We weren't dating or nothing, just would talk and text.

And I understood she was going thru stuff, so I was "that guy" not in the sense of a rebound nikka. Just when time was convenient for us. We would laugh, and talk bout stuff like poker, food, exercising, traveling.

She's in a good place right now, and she's starting to open up more.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I am a kind hearted and a passionate person. I can see the good in most people and I easily forgive.I also enjoy learning new things. I am going to be taking some sewing classes to learn how to sew. I like my legs,thighs, skin, hair, and nails.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Im a good person. Im humble and never think im better than anyone. I have a wild sense of humor that people love. Im compassionate, empathetic and can be extremely soft hearted. I try not to take myself to serious most times and am always the one trying to cheer others up I have a strong sense of family and would do almost anything for those that i love. Im very very patient. My capacity to love can make me a bit naive but i wouldn't change it for the world. All in all i just think im an awesome person with a awesome personality.