What are some great Bluetooth headphones?

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
fukk what anyone says. If you love bass but you aren't paying for that overpriced beats bullshyt, you have to cop the Sony xb950bt or the updated Xb950n1

Dopest sets of cans I own, and I'm like 8 pairs deep. Clean bass, isolate noise well, durable, comfortable, loud and good battery life. They don't cost the earth either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My LG Platinums broke so since I had the Geek Squad on em and they're discontinued I swapped to the Jaybird Runs.

These sound solid but they aren't messing with the X3s. I gotta put some comply tips in them. Will probably grab some from my X3s.

I think I'll keep these and add them to the rotation. They're very comfortable and for as tiny as they are the sound is solid. If you want true wireless headphones they are good but I'll update when I take them to the gym and work.

I'd rank what I have as follows
X3
Powerbeats 3
Soundsport Wireless
Run
LG Tone Active

I liked my Platinums better than the Active but they shorted out and kept turning themselves and and off.
Cancel this. I bought these last night at 8PM and I won't even keep them 24 hours. The moment I stepped outside my crib the audio dropouts began and they're bad. In the gym even. Ever worse sometimes it would reconnect and the audio bitrate would be less than it was before.

Seems like the right headphone connects to the phone via Bluetooth and the left headphone connects to the right headphone via Bluetooth so sometimes the dropouts are one ear and sometimes both ears.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cancel this. I bought these last night at 8PM and I won't even keep them 24 hours. The moment I stepped outside my crib the audio dropouts began and they're bad. In the gym even. Ever worse sometimes it would reconnect and the audio bitrate would be less than it was before.

Seems like the right headphone connects to the phone via Bluetooth and the left headphone connects to the right headphone via Bluetooth so sometimes the dropouts are one ear and sometimes both ears.
You shouldn't have bought something that lousy without going over the reviews implicitly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You shouldn't have bought something that lousy without going over the reviews implicitly.
It was a split second decision in the store. I was going to exchange my Tone Platinums for the samething and they said its discontinued and to get something else instead.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't do the store stuff and the clerks? Nah..I need to see a consistent high rated review before I hit submit.