What are some great Bluetooth headphones?

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'd recommend the BOse QC35 or the Sony MDR-1000X..similar prices. Bose a bit better for noise cancellation/ease of controls while Sony have a bit better sound but the touch controls can be a bit finicky.
I must say, you do know headphones. Any chance you know if the JBL- Everest 300 Bluetooth Headset is comparable? Their Yurbuds (now discontinued) were some of the best headphones. Not looking to spend $400 though the Sony ones are great. The volume adjustment was very difficult to control; plus the fact I lean to my left when lying down to watch TV can also become a problem.

Thanks!

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
I must say, you do know headphones. Any chance you know if the JBL- Everest 300 Bluetooth Headset is comparable? Their Yurbuds (now discontinued) were some of the best headphones. Not looking to spend $400 though the Sony ones are great. The volume adjustment was very difficult to control; plus the fact I lean to my left when lying down to watch TV can also become a problem.

Thanks!

Thanks man, can't say I've checked those out but if 400 is a bit pricey you can check the Sony ZX770BN, can find em between 130-180 online, or even refurbs from Sony for sub 100. These have good sound only complaint I've heard is the bass doesnt thump like Beats, but overall sound field is great.

I personally prefer Wired for home usage.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Thanks man, can't say I've checked those out but if 400 is a bit pricey you can check the Sony ZX770BN, can find em between 130-180 online, or even refurbs from Sony for sub 100. These have good sound only complaint I've heard is the bass doesnt thump like Beats, but overall sound field is great.

I personally prefer Wired for home usage.
besides the Sony $400 bluetooth, what others have memory foam earpads?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Bose QC35 :blessed:
These appear like the most comfortable with the only real complaint being the noise level stays on.

I had no idea there are so many BTH on the market:
Master & Dynamic
Libratone

Anyone own wireless over the ear headphones that don't get too warm?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Update: I copped about three months back.

Great headphones. I've taken about 10 flights thus far and they do an outstanding job of canceling out loud ass engine noise.

Also they are just great all-around headphones. No audiophile here but to me they sound great..good bass and mid-tones, crispy treble.

Battery life - 20+ hours. If you slide the Bluetooth connect button you'll get a voice notification telling you your remaining battery life (in percentage).

Great to use while vacuuming the house as they effectively bring the noise level down to a whisper in this circumstance.

Comes with a soft shell case. Also comes with a wire if you so choose to listen in wired mode.

Surprisingly...they're not a fingerprint magnet.

Don't think I can ever go back to using wired headphones.
20 hours, huh? The Sony MDR 650bt does 30 hours though. It's hard to remember the last time I charged these things. They don't have the noise cancellation your pair got though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My LG Platinums broke so since I had the Geek Squad on em and they're discontinued I swapped to the Jaybird Runs.

These sound solid but they aren't messing with the X3s. I gotta put some comply tips in them. Will probably grab some from my X3s.

I think I'll keep these and add them to the rotation. They're very comfortable and for as tiny as they are the sound is solid. If you want true wireless headphones they are good but I'll update when I take them to the gym and work.

I'd rank what I have as follows
X3
Powerbeats 3
Soundsport Wireless
Run
LG Tone Active

I liked my Platinums better than the Active but they shorted out and kept turning themselves and and off.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got 2 great pairs of Bluetooth cans and would wholeheartedly recommend them to others.

The Parrot Zik 3s and V-Moda crossfade 2 wireless