What are some great Bluetooth headphones?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I got 1500 extra this month...are these legit or are there setbacks?
Best noise cancelling headphones on the market. I mean they not heavy in bass or nothing but when it comes to comfort, clarity, noise cancelling and overall value these are def the best noise cancelling headphones. Sony 950BT is dope if u like bass and they a steal for the price point.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Which are the most comfortable after months of heavy use?

I own Avantree Bluetooth Headphones and they were great but after months of occasional sweat and lying down, they now hurt my ears.

Are the JBL 300 good?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What kinda jobs yall got in the music industry that nikkas are spending hundreds on headphones?

a3dc3cfa4e3030bce4ee3b5fd29d71c2.png

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
? Waste your money on whatever you want. I just want an actual answer to my question

nikkas get in my truck and ask how are my highs and mids so clear without an amp, and they have no clue what a high pass filter even is, let alone what frequencies should be distributed to where, and how...so if this is the case with the MAJORITY of people in general when it comes to sound/music, the MAJORITY of this board can't tell me why they'd buy a pair of $100 headphones over a pair of $20 headphones...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I will be copping the lovely Bose QC35 shortly.
BOE%20QC35BK%20LIST.jpg

15% off through Dell.

:leon:

Update: I copped about three months back.

Great headphones. I've taken about 10 flights thus far and they do an outstanding job of canceling out loud ass engine noise.

Also they are just great all-around headphones. No audiophile here but to me they sound great..good bass and mid-tones, crispy treble.

Battery life - 20+ hours. If you slide the Bluetooth connect button you'll get a voice notification telling you your remaining battery life (in percentage).

Great to use while vacuuming the house as they effectively bring the noise level down to a whisper in this circumstance.

Comes with a soft shell case. Also comes with a wire if you so choose to listen in wired mode.

Surprisingly...they're not a fingerprint magnet.

Don't think I can ever go back to using wired headphones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
? Waste your money on whatever you want. I just want an actual answer to my question

nikkas get in my truck and ask how are my highs and mids so clear without an amp, and they have no clue what a high pass filter even is, let alone what frequencies should be distributed to where, and how...so if this is the case with the MAJORITY of people in general when it comes to sound/music, the MAJORITY of this board can't tell me why they'd buy a pair of $100 headphones over a pair of $20 headphones...

I was jokin fam :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got some amazing bluetooth cans, the Parrot Zik 3s. Yeah, they cost $400, but it's so worth it. Touch pad on the side, automatic stopping when they're off you're ears, great noise cancelling. But most importantly, amazing sound, with different presets to fukk around with. The bass is punchy as hell, but not overwhelming. It does "well-rounded" sound really well. I love em at work. When my coworkers talk on the phone with clients, and I immediately put my Ziks on and, bam, I can no longer hear them.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Home.
Over the ear.
Sound and comfort are equally important, especially when the ears get a bit sweaty from long use

I'd recommend the BOse QC35 or the Sony MDR-1000X..similar prices. Bose a bit better for noise cancellation/ease of controls while Sony have a bit better sound but the touch controls can be a bit finicky.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I originally bought the LG Tones for talking while walking/jogging but I was surprised to find out they were a very quality headphone as well