What are some Examples of "Phoned in" Performances in movies?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I saw Halle Berry in Days Of Future's Past she had the POW eyes

She was clocked out every scene

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
im mainly talking about his career after he hit big and became a "leading man". Swingers & Made are legit...but like around Old School and on he just became the same fast talking dude. he's interchangeable in each flick no matter what its about.

In Old School and Wedding Crashers he killed those roles no doubt. He did okay also in The Break Up. The other films...yeah he has phoned it in.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
In Old School and Wedding Crashers he killed those roles no doubt. He did okay also in The Break Up. The other films...yeah he has phoned it in.
yeah back when Old School & Wedding Crashers dropped Vince Vaughn was my shyt...but now i'm a little skeptical when i see his name attached to anything

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Punch drunk love too.
And ESPECIALLY reign over me.

I almost loath Sandler but my god he was great in that film. He nailed that fukking part.

I had a friend who experienced a deep life trauma and he was very similar to how sandler acted. Aloof,with deep hidden anger and sadness who could snap at any second then disarm you by being almost like a child.

Movie actually made me tear up several times because of that connection and Sandlers performance.

When Sandler talks to cheadle about his family in the therapists waiting room :mjcry:

It is actually very frustrating seeing what he is capable of doing and instead wasting his time making garbage.

Last edited: