What are some Examples of "Phoned in" Performances in movies?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Denzel and Tom Cruise are the only actors I can think of who always on their A game no matter the quality of the movie.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
word

the homie Bruce Willis been lookin real bored lately in some them movies

itll get better Bruce :mjcry:
I loved the old die hard movies and I keep telling my brother I cant even watch the new ones because it looks like he forgot how to play John Mcclain people never understood what I was saying guess you feel me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I loved the old die hard movies and I keep telling my brother I cant even watch the new ones because it looks t like he forgot how to play John Mcclain people never understood what I was saying guess you feel me.

I dont think he forgot. I just think he doesn't give a shyt and he's saddled with directors who don't get it. Those movies are just off creatively

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is why I said he doesnt give a shyt or he's saddled with guys who don't get it. Even the proposed premise for the 6th one, which is a prequel/sequel, makes no sense.
:deadmanny: Guess I haven't been paying attention last I heard they wanted to bring Sam Jackson back I do want to see that Die hard With a Vengeance was a classic to me.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadmanny: Guess I haven't been paying attention last I heard they wanted to bring Sam Jackson back I do want to see that Die hard With a Vengeance was a classic to me.

No..no no no lol

Why We're Going to See a Die Hard Prequel

Just read that and you'll see what I'm saying. It could very well work but just from a conception standpoint, it makes no sense. Read that and then we can get into why

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
These shyts are dead to me now lol.
:coffee: exactly. Why do I need a prequel? Why do I need to see how Holly and John fell in love? Why do I need to see John deal with some major threat in new york when one of the main conceits of the first movie is that this is his first time dealing with some shyt like this. He was just the wrong guy in the wrong place. Now if you did a French Connection type shyt with him in new york in the 70s, that'd be different. I could get with that