Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Lelouch the goat anti-villian

A lot of people tend to view him in the realm of a hero by series end. To me he was just a truly narcissistic individual. Genius who spent 90% of the series selfish/egotistical who caused his share of problems, saved the world indirectly, and then decided to die as a final stroke to his own ego :heh:

S*** was legendary :wow:

On the other hand, Light Yagami was just a b**** :mjlol:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of people tend to view him in the realm of a hero by series end. To me he was just a truly narcissistic individual. Genius who spent 90% of the series as a selfish/egotistical who caused his share of problems, saved the world indirectly, and then decided to die as a final stroke to his own ego :heh:

S*** was legendary :wow:

On the other hand, Light Yagami was just a b**** :mjlol:
Lelouch knew what he was doing. I don't think Light did

Abayo

Pro
Daps
Mob physco... :blessed:reminds me of one punch man

Going to try garden of words next and then maybe nodame cantabile

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Chi's Sweet Home - 2 minute shorts about a kitten doing kitten stuff

If you've ever owned a cat this is great. Otherwise, it's the most pointless thing ever

Going to try garden of words next and then maybe nodame cantabile

classic

manages to be one of the funniest anime out there while still having plenty of heartfelt moments, got tier ost, probably the best relationship in anime between Nodame & Chiaki. Dub is high quality too

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Hibike! Euphonium 2 (2016) - Episode 01[720p]

MEGA
key: !s6qR0Lswf1sYcJj9pKlK8jhUOMlqVtmPiFf2s7mTZDA

Shuumatsu no Izetta (2016) - Episode 02[720p]

MEGA
key: !Hn07pStbCkJFj2Qhi6iSpBxQbZ92JVZM7BfQc4KH8PY

Occultic;Nine (2016) - Episode 01[720p]

MEGA
key: !ED9nHQGeR6MtC3I3xDOMdwcdVa7BSXx1aytJkchOYn0

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished the first season of Space Dandy...blown away by it's sheer creativity

I'm talking about a ramen shop on top of an asteroid in an alternate dimension that delivers food directly through a wormhole

An entire planet of zombies living a day to day, peaceful life void of crime using yogurt as a substitute for meat to end world hunger. Then life insurance companies try to hire snipers to kill them before they file claims

An entire planet of plants that have evolved into able bodied organisms and created an organized civilization. Concepts of microbiology are cleverly interwoven into their designs and dialogue

A vaccum and coffee maker robot fall in love....then the coffee maker gets recalled and the vaccum has to rescue her from a planet where rejected robots plot to get revenge on mandkind by forming a giant trash megazord

Understand why some people find Space Dandy to be stupid, but to me it's nothing short of brilliant. Took the concept of space exploration and tossed a billion unique ideas into it with jaw dropping animation and character designs

9/10 I hear the 2nd season is even better

Just browsing this thread recently. This anime has peeked my interest. Where do you watch it? I got a crunchyroll membership for Naruto Shippuden and haven't used it for anything else

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just browsing this thread recently. This anime has peeked my interest. Where do you watch it? I got a crunchyroll membership for Naruto Shippuden and haven't used it for anything else

here

if you have ad block, right click the player and open video in new tab to avoid crashing