Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the actual Claw boss was showing up based on the last episode's preview but it was Reigen:mjlol:

Hypnosis Punch:russ:

I hope he's alright:lupe:

Mob got a heart of gold but he might catch a few bodies next week:wow:

Mob look like one punch main character saitami with hair :laff:

:martin:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought the actual Claw boss was showing up based on the last episode's preview but it was Reigen:mjlol:

Hypnosis Punch:russ:

I hope he's alright:lupe:

Mob got a heart of gold but he might catch a few bodies next week:wow:

:martin:

5e1e9617b84173d497713af56fcf64f1.jpg

:lupe:
Father and son :lupe: :troll:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:dahell:

I fukked with Paranoia Agent heavy. It's not pretentious:why:. 8.2 on imdb, 7.8 on MAL so ya'll in the minority:ufdup:. The episode with the suicide group was great. The ending didn't bring it all together but I loved it. It's mostly stand alone episodes anyway.

Watch it and see if it's for you. If you've seen Stein's Gate it's comparable. I dug it:yeshrug:

The worst anime I sat through was Mirai Nikki. The first few episodes were good but shyt went off the rails to the point it became infuriating. Absolute :trash:
Paranoia Agebt was trash breh. But I agree with you about Mirai Nikki. God awful

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finially finished soma (hadnt watched much anime outside of dbs for awhile for some reason) shyt ended too good and had me fiending for more :wow:

fall season looking super trash, only interested in stray dogs coming back, luger code 1951, and this show drifters cuz its made by the same ppl who did hellsing

I don't usually watch anime movies but sword of the stranger is a straight up classic IMO. Just watched it. Highly recommended
late af on that breh....got it saved on my laptop forever since u cant get the bluray in the states :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just started watching this Netflix show Aldnoah Zero... the martian's villans are wiping the floor with the fukking human's their mechs are so fukking OP'd off the charts it's insane. I mean the earth's tech is like several generations behind their's we have no chance...

I'm like it's only the 2nd episode and the earth defense force is loosing horribly.... :snoop: How sway!?!?!