King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Now that Berserk is over with, I can say.. I did not like the animation. That whole CGI business just ruined the whole atmosphere of the show. It didn't feel.. brooding or dark. Its like the motion came off slow/choppy at times.. the style wasn't appealing. I had some other stuff I could nit pick like the pacing but what's the point. Biggest thing overall though I didn't agree with was them putting Casca in the introduction getting you know what. That's like a huge spoiler and it's trivializing the act itself man like why do that. Its whatever, at least was entertaining if put aside your issues.
I agree with the Casca graphic in the intro. That was a major plot point. I will say though, it's not particularly emphasized. I gotta admit, that whole part is still type confusing. I've seen all three movies and can't see the motivation for him doing that. He never wanted her when she was trying to get it popping and she was actually down. Did he just do it to fukk with Guts? Was it to get down with the other demon cats? I don't know.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This Danganronpa brehs :wow:

Last episode next week I think :wow:

When Naegi pointed the knife at himself I literally had the :damn: face

Even fakkit-kuns last moment was touching:to:

We get a special I think after next week's episode, the despair of this crack ending is killing me ima need to cop a vita for the next game :whew:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
When Naegi pointed the knife at himself I literally had the :damn: face

Even fakkit-kuns last moment was touching:to:

We get a special I think after next week's episode, the despair of this crack ending is killing me ima need to cop a vita for the next game :whew:

I thought he overcame it at first then he had thos crazy eyes :damn:

Sakakura came in the clutch tho :wow:

I think the special might be for the despair part, no? :jbhmm:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paranoia agent

Absolutely

pretentious pseudo-intellectual bullshyt. bush it before you start watching and trick yourself into believing there's a point behind it all

:dahell:

I fukked with Paranoia Agent heavy. It's not pretentious:why:. 8.2 on imdb, 7.8 on MAL so ya'll in the minority:ufdup:. The episode with the suicide group was great. The ending didn't bring it all together but I loved it. It's mostly stand alone episodes anyway.

Damn I have this downloaded.

Is it really that bad?

Should I bush it?

Watch it and see if it's for you. If you've seen Stein's Gate it's comparable. I dug it:yeshrug:

The worst anime I sat through was Mirai Nikki. The first few episodes were good but shyt went off the rails to the point it became infuriating. Absolute :trash:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dahell:

I fukked with Paranoia Agent heavy. It's not pretentious:why:. 8.2 on imdb, 7.8 on MAL so ya'll in the minority:ufdup:. The episode with the suicide group was great. The ending didn't bring it all together but I loved it. It's mostly stand alone episodes anyway.

Watch it and see if it's for you. If you've seen Stein's Gate it's comparable. I dug it:yeshrug:

The worst anime I sat through was Mirai Nikki. The first few episodes were good but shyt went off the rails to the point it became infuriating. Absolute :trash:
That shyt was TRASH and I still neg the dude who recommended that in here to this day

they need to enable it again... he past due for another one

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the Casca graphic in the intro. That was a major plot point. I will say though, it's not particularly emphasized. I gotta admit, that whole part is still type confusing. I've seen all three movies and can't see the motivation for him doing that. He never wanted her when she was trying to get it popping and she was actually down. Did he just do it to fukk with Guts? Was it to get down with the other demon cats? I don't know.
The way I understood it was that he wanted to show Guts he had no power to stop him, even on a battlefield where he is at his best, like that shyt was personal.
- He knew those two had gotten close because he saw how they acted with one another I believe when he was crippled and possibly at that dance too. And its not that he wanted Casca, its because he could always rely on her being with him in case he wanted her like a side piece plus she saw him like he could do no wrong. But then Guts.. just came in and took her and she started to doubt him. If he had his organization well off and running (Guts staying) and could continue his plans I don't think he would have mined. But losing her and guts + his band + his prestige and his body was too much for him.
- Another thing, I feel like to Griff the band/organization being dismantled was Gut's fault. Because he knew without him that it was all gonna fall apart. It had something to do with a prophecy or something he was told, so he was like a good luck charm as long as he was with him in addition to being his best fighter. This dude is twisted though and possibly a little.. :wrist:.. he saw Guts as a possession, like everybody else on a board that he could sacrifice when needed and they should be grateful for it because he made them who they are and..
he's destined to be somebody important :blessed:

So when he was doing what he was doing it was very personal :demonic:like on some payback/revenge. If only the author would wrap this shyt up though man, this evil b*stard should have been gotten that fukking work by now :laugh:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Grifftih blames Guts for his & Band of Hawk down fall.

Griffith needed Guts to conquer his dream, even though he didn't consider him his equal...

Once Guts heard that he decided to leave Band of the Hawk, Griffith the flaming homo wasn't his same old composed & intelligent person in terms of the moves he made...got all emotional because he got his ass handed to him by Guts Da Gawd...he made a emotional bytch ass move the same night which led to Griffith dreams being destroyed.

He knew that Guts had some feelings towards Casca even if he didn't show it, so he raped the shyt out of her in front of him all in spite :pacspit:

Man, fukk Griffith :camby:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why did I sit thru this shyt thinking it will get better that ending and then the ending credits too taboo tattoo :snoop:

Had it right when sanders said CLOWN :mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The way I understood it was that he wanted to show Guts he had no power to stop him, even on a battlefield where he is at his best, like that shyt was personal.
- He knew those two had gotten close because he saw how they acted with one another I believe when he was crippled and possibly at that dance too. And its not that he wanted Casca, its because he could always rely on her being with him in case he wanted her like a side piece plus she saw him like he could do no wrong. But then Guts.. just came in and took her and she started to doubt him. If he had his organization well off and running (Guts staying) and could continue his plans I don't think he would have mined. But losing her and guts + his band + his prestige and his body was too much for him.
- Another thing, I feel like to Griff the band/organization being dismantled was Gut's fault. Because he knew without him that it was all gonna fall apart. It had something to do with a prophecy or something he was told, so he was like a good luck charm as long as he was with him in addition to being his best fighter. This dude is twisted though and possibly a little.. :wrist:.. he saw Guts as a possession, like everybody else on a board that he could sacrifice when needed and they should be grateful for it because he made them who they are and..
he's destined to be somebody important :blessed:

So when he was doing what he was doing it was very personal :demonic:like on some payback/revenge. If only the author would wrap this shyt up though man, this evil b*stard should have been gotten that fukking work by now :laugh:

Grifftih blames Guts for his & Band of Hawk down fall.

Griffith needed Guts to conquer his dream, even though he didn't consider him his equal...

Once Guts heard that he decided to leave Band of the Hawk, Griffith the flaming homo wasn't his same old composed & intelligent person in terms of the moves he made...got all emotional because he got his ass handed to him by Guts Da Gawd...he made a emotional bytch ass move the same night which led to Griffith dreams being destroyed.

He knew that Guts had some feelings towards Casca even if he didn't show it, so he raped the shyt out of her in front of him all in spite :pacspit:

Man, fukk Griffith :camby:
Damn. Griffith was a straight bytch for that one.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Bought the Spice & Wolf complete Blu Ray today

Can't really complain about new seasons if I don't invest in the series