Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
High School Of The Dead. It's actually the show that made me give up my ancient "always see it through to the end" rule. I've been dropping shyt left and right ever since and never looked back.

That was a 12 episode show.

I dropped it on the 11th :pachaha:

And I agree there's no point wasting time on a show you don't like.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What's the worst anime y'all have ever watched in full?

NaruTaru

if pokemon wasn't funny, barely produced, and Misty was suicidal you'd get that. Some real disturbing shyt in there

There's also Garzey's wing dubbed, but it's one of the funniest anime out there exactly because of how bad the acting is

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Petshop of Horrors(1999)-4 Episode series
"Count D" is the mysterious caretaker of a pet shop in Los Angeles Chinatown. Each of D's rare pets, which all have strangely humanoid appearances, comes with a contract with three major points. These points differ for each animal sold (although each animal's contract includes not showing it to anyone), and breaking this contract usually results in dire (and sometimes disturbing) consequences for the buyer, for which the pet shop claims no liability.
I enjoyed this show. It deals with each customer longing for something from the pet shop and it can get depressing at times. The show has a very beautiful nature about it, it's more of show about love and lost rather than the horror itself despite the title. The type of love explored here doesn't get 'sappy' and feel overbearing or cheesy. The individual stories of each costumer can get pretty heartbreaking, it's not a very happy feeling show. However, it's not overwhelming you with gloom either. It's a very mysterious feeling show, those who like that should be entertained.

It remains interesting throughout combined with it's short length makes this an easy recommendation. I say check it out.

Smiley description: :unsure: :no: :blink: :ohmy: :sad:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you leave Okuyasu and Koichi alone together with a villain?:what:

Kira collecting his fingernails :scust:

:laff:
1asosg.gif

Kira in the kitchen on his Shokugeki :cook:

Yeah, shyt was a bit boring. If he fights other psychics it would be much better I guess

I felt the same way but the real story hasn't even started yet. It's going to go 0-100 real quick :whew:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This episode of Soma was crack. That quiche :noah: I had to hit the rewind
And :salute: @42 Monks and @Consumed for recommending Casshern Sins.

I'm 8 episodes in and :banderas:
The real story ain't even started yet :wow: but yo

tell these people I ain't lying about the savagery of every single fight scene. tell them that every body blow feels like a war crime :scust:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
High School Of The Dead. It's actually the show that made me give up my ancient "always see it through to the end" rule. I've been dropping shyt left and right ever since and never looked back.

I really enjoyed highscool of the dead, some good fukkery:lolbron::russ: still waiting for S2:mjcry:

It sucks next week is the last episode of shoheki no soma, been reading the manga and it gets so much better:wow: but once you have seen the anime the manga doesnt capture the epicness of the dishes:francis:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the last episode of Berserk 2016.

Pretty good except Im kinda lost at the ending.

We see Griffith in the end of the episode but the last time I saw him was when he was in that armor kind of thing and raping Caska and shyt and then he left with those hand of god dudes. So why is he back and looks to be completely healed from the torture he endured way back when.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soma is a top 5 GOAT MC and we're just getting started:wow:

Everyone's upgrading their skills so the next round of Shokugekis are going to be crazy.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching the last episode of Berserk 2016.

Pretty good except Im kinda lost at the ending.

We see Griffith in the end of the episode but the last time I saw him was when he was in that armor kind of thing and raping Caska and shyt and then he left with those hand of god dudes. So why is he back and looks to be completely healed from the torture he endured way back when.

When they were in hell he was fully healed when he gave into darkness. Then when that 2 legged egg ate that demon child he was reborn again, but in doing that he caused the astrial world to collide with the human world. If you read the manga its cleary explained.

No rem for the last episode just subaru simping for emilia :francis::martin: fukk this shyt rem still is best waifu:banderas:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I woulda smashed all 3 drunk asses and he could of :snoop:

I actually liked it tho

Kakeru on his hoh too Noha on orange but them flashbacks :mjcry:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jojo the only thing that has consistently delivered.. all the rest of these shows have been blah
That guy is gonna turn that woman out and she gonna be his lieutenant :noah:

Re:Zero had me hype every week until he started to get some Ws... I got addicted to seeing this dude catch Ls.. its like I see why now the author did it. All he had to do was make shyt as difficult as possible and throw out a scenario of how the character would handle it > have him fail > then give him a gut wrenching death > repeat until satisfied :ehh:.. or until dude figures out some flaw in his personality which prevents him from advancing forward in.. where ever the fukk he is.. but how did he get there? Who knows. I can't be mad at how it ended though, it wrapped up the loose ends nicely :manny:

Now that Berserk is over with, I can say.. I did not like the animation. That whole CGI business just ruined the whole atmosphere of the show. It didn't feel.. brooding or dark. Its like the motion came off slow/choppy at times.. the style wasn't appealing. I had some other stuff I could nit pick like the pacing but what's the point. Biggest thing overall though I didn't agree with was them putting Casca in the introduction getting you know what. That's like a huge spoiler and it's trivializing the act itself man like why do that. Its whatever, at least was entertaining if put aside your issues.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Jojo the only thing that has consistently delivered.. all the rest of these shows have been blah
That guy is gonna turn that woman out and she gonna be his lieutenant :noah:

Re:Zero had me hype every week until he started to get some Ws... I got addicted to seeing this dude catch Ls.. its like I see why now the author did it. All he had to do was make shyt as difficult as possible and throw out a scenario of how the character would handle it > have him fail > then give him a gut wrenching death > repeat until satisfied :ehh:.. or until dude figures out some flaw in his personality which prevents him from advancing forward in.. where ever the fukk he is.. but how did he get there? Who knows. I can't be mad at how it ended though, it wrapped up the loose ends nicely :manny:

Now that Berserk is over with, I can say.. I did not like the animation. That whole CGI business just ruined the whole atmosphere of the show. It didn't feel.. brooding or dark. Its like the motion came off slow/choppy at times.. the style wasn't appealing. I had some other stuff I could nit pick like the pacing but what's the point. Biggest thing overall though I didn't agree with was them putting Casca in the introduction getting you know what. That's like a huge spoiler and it's trivializing the act itself man like why do that. Its whatever, at least was entertaining if put aside your issues.

Berserk anime just wasn't nice like that to me :scust: was hype for it but the tone/atmosphere along with the s*** CGI didn't do it justice. The movies had CGI as well but were a billion times better as well as the og series. Maybe the 2nd season in 2017 will be better.

The manga is such a masterpiece having a thorough anime adaption isn't really needed :ehh: