I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Jotaro's part 4 swag is off the charts, that fit :wow:

Finally got caught up to all of part 4's anime. S*** is heat rocks :scust: David Production needs props for how flawless they've brought JoJo's: BA to life. Animation, colors, OST's, voice acting, timing execution, swag :wow: every part has been great. Definitely one of those series which is better animated bringing that wacky, zany feeling :mjcry:

Yall saw the latest despair episode breh? Junko is just insane in a bad way :wow: :sadcam:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yall saw the latest despair episode breh? Junko is just insane in a bad way :wow: :sadcam:

Junko the ultimate antagonist, what she did to Nanami :damn:

Sakakura fakkit a** :camby:

I'm over here fiendin for this s*** weekly wondering how this gonna play out in the future arc,
only 4 episodes left!!!:damn:
Got me over here listening to the OG theme and everything :heh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
The thing about Casshern is that its got so many utterly depressing and heart wrenching scenes that you forget about some of them after a while. A lot of the side characters in the first half of the show in particular :mjcry: I pushed the songstress completely out of my mind.

But yeah... I still think that Casshern Sins might have some of the best sound effects and sound design out of any anime I've ever seen. Every punch that rips through someone is :scust: to the utmost. And some of the fights between Casshern and that other son of a bytch had greater impact than some of the stuff from Man of Steel.

I instantly :to: every time I see Lyuze

You had the crazy chick who was obsessed with fighting, couple living in a village of ruined people, that one human...lot of fukked up stories

It's the best looking anime I've ever seen too. I dig the sleek aesthetic, character designs and backgrounds are what hooked me at first
casshern-sins-1920x1080-wallpaper-copy.jpg

casshern_sins-2.jpg

Lyuze.full.154402.jpg

:mjcry:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yeah from episode 1 to the last youll be watching it like this :mjcry: and when you make it to the last 4 episodes youll be :sadbron::damn:

Berserk just ended and hate to say it but the 3d really got bad at the end of the season.:francis: They are going to bless us with the next arc in summer 2017. But not like this please no more 3d, next arc will have so much detail unless they go hardcore with 3d it wont capture the epic moments in berserk

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Berserk just ended and hate to say it but the 3d really got bad at the end of the season.:francis: They are going to bless us with the next arc in summer 2017. But not like this please no more 3d, next arc will have so much detail unless they go hardcore with 3d it wont capture the epic moments in berserk
JUST ENDED?!
UCRw2Ks.png

hopefully they get a better budget & totally trash the cgi... :ehh:

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Yeah from episode 1 to the last youll be watching it like this :mjcry: and when you make it to the last 4 episodes youll be :sadbron::damn:

Only 12 episodes :scust:

I haven't read the manga properly but did the season cover the whole Black Swordsman Arc?:jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man.... Kira about to ruin this girl :wow:

Also, Mob Psycho 100 is legit. 4 eps in and on top of the PIFF animation and action and humor, this shyt got levels too :ehh: I feel bad for waiting on this
been catching up on db super but haven't watched it in a few days now

thinking about watching fate/stay night since fate/zero is a classic

haven't really kept up with anime in a while so i'm out the loop a lil
wb

what are you into man?