twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i think only me @twan83 and another dude :ehh:....niccas sleeping on this sports anime :patrice:

they sleeping hard too :whew: can't wait too see what that red head and purple hair guys gonna do. didnt read manga but i read a brief bio and that read head was the leader and the shyt it said had me like :whew:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i think only me @twan83 and another dude :ehh:....niccas sleeping on this sports anime :patrice:
The Ignite Pass > *

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko6_r2_500.gif

KUROKO NO BASKET 2: 1

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko1_500.gif

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko5_r2_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-1/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-1/

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko3_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko4_r1_500.gif

What an ungodly intro. Aomine owns Kagami's soul

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i watched this on your recommendation:salute:

i love it. the games are tense and season 2 looks like the art and animation got an upgrade.

i wanna see what kiyoshi can do at center. he'll bring that inside-out game with the #1 clutch shooter hyuga. i need eagle eye izuki to get more burn though. seirin got a squad:blessed:
aomine giving kagami that work:whoo:

the last two generation kids scare me. son put his candy on top the ball at tip off:gladbron:

kuroko, kill la kill, and hxh:eat:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I need to catch up on the basketball anime. I forgot why I stopped.

Hunter x Hunter look like it has like 100 eps. :patrice:

eh... if I can sit through all those one piece episodes, I can do this.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can a kid( 9 yrs old) watch Hunter x hunter? about to hit up amazon

Yeah i started watching shyt when i was younger................

But that might make him a geek kinda off. IDK how you want to play it....................

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can a kid( 9 yrs old) watch Hunter x hunter? about to hit up amazon
I know kids nowadays are use to seeing all kinds of fukkery on the net and TV today but just keep in mind this show has a psycho clown/joker character that has an "interest" in kids..and the whole Nen based fighting techniques might confuse or bore the shyt out of him but Iwhen Killua said what he said at the end of this recent episode, that pretty much lets you know that it's about to get serious. There will be blood...plenty of blood.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i watched this on your recommendation:salute:

i love it. the games are tense and season 2 looks like the art and animation got an upgrade.

i wanna see what kiyoshi can do at center. he'll bring that inside-out game with the #1 clutch shooter hyuga. i need eagle eye izuki to get more burn though. seirin got a squad:blessed:
aomine giving kagami that work:whoo:

the last two generation kids scare me. son put his candy on top the ball at tip off:gladbron:

kuroko, kill la kill, and hxh:eat:

they said the red head short kid is the best of them all too and he got them other members shook and keeps them in line :gladbron:

supposedly he got 2 abilities :damn:

Daps
you'll know.

Just finished it up. Not too bad. Even though Yukki started to man up toward the end there he was still saying things that had me like :stopitslime:

I guess that's what happens when psychological thriller meets romance

Edit: :ohhh:

Ayte I'm going start on this basketball one now. Never been into sports anime but ya'll in here talkin like its that piff.