DMR

Killa
Daps
No HxH this week :to:

Although in One Piece shyt is finally going down, next week gonna be :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
New season is decent. so far i've watched 6 shows first episodes. won't be dropping any of them at the moment.

Action stuff
Kill la Kill = A+
Kyoukai no Kanata = C+

Drama
Nagi no Asukara = C-

Comedy
Golden Time = C

Ecchi stuff
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashyta. = B-
Outbreak Company B-

still pending
Kyousougiga
COPPELION
IS: Infinite Stratos 2
WHITE ALBUM 2
Freezing Vibration
Log Horizon
Strike The Lad
Ace of Diamond
Yozakura Quartet
Walkure Romanze
Gundam Build Fighters
Unbreakable Machine-doll
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio ~Ars Nova~
Tokyo Ravens
BLAZBLUE ALTER MEMORY
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Lovecome o Zenryoku de Jama shyteiru
Galilei Donna
Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season

there's stuff like Magi and Hajime no Ippo Rising and Kuroko no Basuke 2 that will get watched one day but not until i've seen the previous seasons. there's a lot of shows that at least piqued my interest looking at the sumaries. i really just want a rotation of 6 or shows i enjoy. Valvrave is guaranteed to be in it and at this point so is Kill la Kill.
i use this site to see what's out every season
http://randomc.net/2013/09/18/fall-2013-preview/

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
New season is decent. so far i've watched 6 shows first episodes. won't be dropping any of them at the moment.

Action stuff
Kill la Kill = A+
Kyoukai no Kanata = C+

lol @ categorizing Kyoukai no Kanata as "action stuff". It's KyoAni, who specialize in light-hearted (occasionally supernatural) slice of life series, and this looks like it will fit right into that mold. If you're expecting (lots of) action from it, you're gonna be disappointed as hell.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
So let me get this straight.....the Spiders are still the strongest enemies in the series so far? Kurapika gotta be up there for killing Uvogin, that nikka was a MONSTER.

I dont know if the spiders are as strong as the The Royal Guards or the King.

Kurapika did so well against the spiders because he had a plan, caught them off guard, and fought them one on one. If the spiders wanted to go after Kurapika now knowing his abilitys and his appearance they would give him that motherfukking work. He would get bodied with the quickness.

chopper went through all that work when them kids is done for anyway?:why:

I cant be the only one who hates those kids. Theyre a waste of time to be honest. I dont understand how those kids where fighting the Strawhats but wouldnt fight Mocha. Then she opens the candy and the kids just watch her stuff it in her mouth:dwillhuh:. That doesnt make any damn sense:mindblown:, why didnt the kids slap her in the mouth and pass the candy off. Also i know the Strawhats dont want to hurt the kids but they could of knocked them out at least. The whole kids plot is terrible, im happy were done with that shyt.

Ive got like 14 shows to watch for the fall, i dont know how ill watch all of them but ill probably end up watching 9 or 10 all the way through. Theres some really good sports show this season..

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a Kill la Kill thread floating around here somewhere. The shyt is craaaaaaaacccccccccccck. And, being that it's gonna follow in TTGL's footsteps... IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND BIGGER WITH EACH EPISODE.
Real shyt. I thought I was done watching anime, but you nikkas had me watching AOT and now Trigger had to come thru and crush the buildings with this. Kill la Kill is straight fire. Watched the episode for the 3rd time last night.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I think it gave me PTSD after that plottwist :wow:

Breh, I might catch slack for saying it.... but I'm a Sailor Moon fan. It was my introduction to anime after I realized what anime was. :to:

Madoka Magica had me

tumblr_ldgun9SSGO1qc6ca9.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Oh, and Coppelion sucked. I was REALLY looking forward to it.

shyt I Said Somewhere Else said:
"
Knocked out the first episode of Coppelion. It was.... a'aight. Visually, it almost feels like a mix of... Lain and Kino's Journey? But with none of the whimsy of the latter. Lots of musicless urban landscape overrun with green, sparse nature sounds and shaky, sometimes unfocused handheld camera angles. Lots of overhead camera shots from the perspective of transformers on electrical poles. Close up of a crow's face with a slight 3D filter. The city is extremely detailed, though.. I'll give it that.

As far as characters go, they all seem rather generic right now. Tough leader, quiet girl with glasses, super annoying loud extrovert, gruff mustached president with obvious hidden agenda. Named Mishima.

While I respect the fact that these are supposed to be (as always) junior high girls, it seemed rather dumb to me that they stopped and looked around like "Wow, there's still animals here!" One of the very first shots was of a frog swimming in a stream, and the leader briefly toyed with a small fish in the very same stream not 20 seconds later. Smarten up, girls.

One last thing of note.... I'm extremely surprised that this anime came out because of the parallels between the subject matter and Japan's current and ongoing Fukishima Reactor crisis. They do tend to cancel anime and the like because of such things.

Maybe I simply will never stop holding a grudge over not getting a definite ending to CLAMP's X story.

Anyway, maybe it's because I'm not in the best of moods, but I nowhere near enjoyed this as much as I wanted to. The scenery is nice, the characters are generic right now, the angles are cliched and the annoying loud "SQUEE" girl almost made it unwatchable.

eh.... You've been saved from being thrown in the bushes by the Three Episode Rule, Coppelion. See you next week.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got a free trial to Hulu Plus and they have a ton of anime on there.

Watched the 1st episode of High School of the Dead because I heard a lot about it. It was pretty entertaining, even though there was a lot of fan service shots. Might check out some Claymore and One Piece.