tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko3_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mu7prihwo21qa2atko4_r1_500.gif

What an ungodly intro. Aomine owns Kagami's soul
imagine if they had a basketball game like this :whew:

Daps
Reppin
California
DBZ is no Hunter X Hunter.

True, but let's not act like many 90s cartoons were as brutal for us growing up in comparison to ALOT. These nyggas DIED, in painful ass ways, on a constant basis. Hunter x Hunter doesn't start really getting brutal brutal until Killua rips that dude's heart out in the tower.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
True, but let's not act like many 90s cartoons were as brutal for us growing up in comparison to ALOT. These nyggas DIED, in painful ass ways, on a constant basis. Hunter x Hunter doesn't start really getting brutal brutal until Killua rips that dude's heart out in the tower.
You mean in DBZ? Man them nikkas aint die in no painful ways and their asses always had dragonballs to bring them back to life. The whole fear of death wasn't even remotely a threat in that show. And characters didnt start really dying until later on in the show. Killua rippin nikkas hearts out at Episode 11. The threat of death is apparent and real in Hunter X Hunter. AInt no coming back in that show.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Valvrave is back and its a clusterfukk. shyt picked right back up where it left off last season.

edit: holy shyt just made it to the end. we full on Gundam Seed mode now in this bytch.i forgot how much i love this show.

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I need to catch up on the basketball anime. I forgot why I stopped.

Hunter x Hunter look like it has like 100 eps. :patrice:

eh... if I can sit through all those one piece episodes, I can do this.

Definitely one of the rawest series I've ever seen. From the concept of nen, to the child prodigies, to the overall feeling/structure it's just :wow:

and this series doesn't even feature a lot of fights, maybe 3-4 real ones :heh: but the feeling and pacing is good that you won't even notice like that.

Ima be crushed if this series doesn't have a proper ending on some Berserk shyt :sadcam: cause the manga ain't going nowhere in the foreseeable future :dry:

I haven't seen the 90's edition but the 2011 anime is a proper ode to H.X.H.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if my dude kuroko stop being :flabbynsick: and learn how to finish at the rim with that new move, he'll be prime iverson on the court :whew:

momo rack game though :whew: had them dudes :cape:

kuroko lecturing oh boy had me :laff: with that delicacy line :dead:

kuroko unstoppable drive not perfected looks :damn: now if he could shoot the damn ball :snoop:

oh boy with that ghost shot had me like :wow:

this season is :blessed:

i just wanna see akashi in action now

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Definitely one of the rawest series I've ever seen. From the concept of nen, to the child prodigies, to the overall feeling/structure it's just :wow:

and this series doesn't even feature a lot of fights, maybe 3-4 real ones :heh: but the feeling and pacing is good that you won't even notice like that.

Ima be crushed if this series doesn't have a proper ending on some Berserk shyt :sadcam: cause the manga ain't going nowhere in the foreseeable future :dry:

I haven't seen the 90's edition but the 2011 anime is a proper ode to H.X.H.

Do I need to watch the 90's one to get the feel for the series?

edit: rereading your post... apparently not.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah...Gon setting such a light tone for the series really masks how fukked up it is. nikkas start getting bodied ON SCREEN in large numbers as early as episode 5.