The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo cowboy Bebop is really not that special
shyt is talked about as an all time great. Must see/legendary. I finally sat down to watch it (first six episodes) and it's nothing special yet. Only 20 something eps long. Am i missing out if i stop watching this?

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
shyt is talked about as an all time great. Must see/legendary. I finally sat down to watch it (first six episodes) and it's nothing special yet. Only 20 something eps long. Am i missing out if i stop watching this?

There is always that guy that one guy who questions great works and then wonders if he is missing out on something. You don't have to like what every one else likes guy, it is called having different tastes. Not everyone will enjoy the same thing, that is what makes human so unique and diverse.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

How about you finish the series first.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

It's just not your type of anime

Bebop is an absolute classic but you have to appreciate characterization, directing, settings, soundtracks and themes of accepting the past in order to understand why. and not everybody is interested or watches anime for those things.

This video sums it up well

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

I'm with you breh, that sh1t is trash in my book. Not sure why people think its legendary or classic. I can generally see what people appreciate in certain anime shows even if I don't like it. But I don't see what people like in Cowboy Bebop, dropped it at like 10 episodes. It' definitely says something when you realize so many people talk about it so highly when it seems average at best.