52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Suburu is a bum :mjcry:

Everybody know he should have switched to Rem :mjcry:

well at least he didn't get fukking murdered in this episode :manny:
Rem just entered the debate for greatest anime waifu of all time.
Subaru did switch to her. He offered her everything she wanted and she turned it down because she knew deep down it wouldn't have been what he wanted.
Give Subaru powers dammit :damn:

Rem > Emilia
The whole point of his character is to not be powerful.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Give Subaru powers dammit :damn:

Rem > Emilia
I honestly don't know what the fukk Emilia has over Rem for that dumb nikka Subaru to keep choosing her over Rem, especially when Rem the only one that's constantly putting it on the line for that nikka. It don't get any more ride or die than Rem.:beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Give him something. He doesnt have to be overpowered. :damn:
He'll get powers probably at the end of this season but they'll be nerfed I bet.
I honestly don't know what the fukk Emilia has over Rem for that dumb nikka Subaru to keep choosing her over Rem, especially when Rem the only one that's constantly putting it on the line for that nikka. It don't get any more ride or die than Rem.:beli:
People don't sit down and logically pick who they love and how they feel about others.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
He'll get powers probably at the end of this season but they'll be nerfed I bet.

People don't sit down and logically pick who they love and how they feel about others.
Nah breh, If I was Subaru I would have been thrown Emilia to the bushes, especially given that she is royalty and unattainable to begin with and meanwhile I've witness Rem love for me by literally dying for a nikka several times:wow:
Rem> than that useless half witch :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah breh, If I was Subaru I would have been thrown Emilia to the bushes, especially given that she is royalty and unattainable to begin with and meanwhile I've witness Rem love for me by literally dying for a nikka several times:wow:
Rem> than that useless half witch :camby:
You aren't giving Emilia enough credit. She was the first person to save Subaru in that new world and she didn't even know him at the time. Rem was among the first people to kill him too. I'm not saying Rem ain't the better woman at this point but you're downplaying Emilia.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You aren't giving Emilia enough credit. She was the first person to save Subaru in that new world and she didn't even know him at the time. Rem was among the first people to kill him too. I'm not saying Rem ain't the better woman at this point but you're downplaying Emilia.
I guess you are right :ehh: