全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Well thats because in the 1st ep he was a 5 year old

giphy.gif
:ohhh: Forreal? I only saw half of the first episode.
You only watch the first ep? :wow:
Yeah :o:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everyone knows that :pachaha:
Not really. People new to Jojo wouldnt know.

In fact a dude I know got put off by Jojo because of the poses and called it gay so I had to explain to him that they were based of off artists who posed like that and the characters were not gay themselves.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Danganronpa Future Arc 2 man fukk this fukking shyt how dare the kill off that character. This is bullshyt!

You're talking about the wrestler? Yeah, it was BS but I found it surprising they'd kill such a key character (asahina) so early on

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

In fact a dude I know got put off by Jojo because of the poses and called it gay so I had to explain to him that they were based of off artists who posed like that and the characters were not gay themselves.

I mean poses are basically the biggest JoJo trademark next to stands :pachaha:

Daps

Jojo Poses can be a bit overwhelming to someone who's never watched Jojo. I don't blame them if they think Jojo is gay. If I saw these poses and I never watched Jojo before I'd think it was gay too.

64c.jpg

tumblr_n1mmbxs4o41rizu1oo1_500.png

RVBFjRG.jpg