Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nobody watching Amanchu is exactly what's wrong with anime today.

Summary
Kohinata Hikari is an overwhelmingly cheerful and outgoing 15-year-old girl who has spent all her life in a small and beautiful seaside town on the Izu peninsula. On the first day of high school, she meets Oki Futaba, a slightly introverted girl who has just moved from Tokyo. Before she knows it, Futaba gets dragged along into Hikari's passion for scuba diving. And from there, Futaba gradually starts to come out of her shell, and learns how to take challenges and dive into the ocean of life.

Genre:
Comedy, School Life, Shounen, Slice of Life, Sports

giphy.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
2 out of 3 of what you named is dope...... the other is "Poo Poo"

you need to open your world up to Jojo

Also Berserk, Hitori no shyta, Mob Psycho, 91 Days, D-GrayMan, and Arslan are pretty good

Thats 9 quality shows right there

Cut out that "Poo Poo" :scust:

Poo Poo which one? All 3 of those are quality shows. :dame: I can't get jiggly with jojo :dame:

Hitori no shyta is straight :trash:

Have to rewatch Arslan because they first season about to put me too sleep. :dame:

Berserk i'm not about that life. :dame: I have to go check out those other shows. :patrice:

If you don't like magi you need to go kill yourself:dame:.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished "I can't understand what my husband is saying". SOL comedy about a polar opposite married couple (Guy a NEET, Female a social hard worker) who try to make things work and understand one another. 2 seasons 3 minutes per ep

Kaoru is a great character. Enjoyed the Otaku humor and sweet moments, would watch again 7.5/10

• Dap
Reactions: Uri